Some Random Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a few questions as well...

-this forum is pretty dead, why not encourage players to come here by adding a link in game? If you're able to confirm accounts you could even offer a token reward as extra incentive.

-matchmaking is terrible. I often have to wait more than five minutes to get a match and the majority of the time I'm seriously overmatched. I realize this is due to an insufficient player base but the mechanism that is supposed to provide relief, the "wizard's chosen", is also nigh unbeatable. Unfortunately these two issues combined render what should be the best part of this game a great disappointment. I suppose my question is: what will be done to remedy this situation?

-as mentioned above, the player base seems very small. At first I wasn't sure whether I had stumbled upon an old dying game or a brand new one. Google says it was launched globally this past february so it's clearly the latter and yet there seems to be very few people playing. I hate to say it but "Tower Keepers" is a terrible name for this game. I found it while looking for tower defense type games, which this game is not. While there is some logic in it (i am playing after all lol) most tower defense players will not remain long once they realize it's an RPG. Also, RPG fans will likely not even download the game thinking it's a tower defense type game. And I've yet to see any advertisements for it so that's another proverbial nail in the coffin. I know they're expensive but it may be the only way to stave off an early death for TK. Kate Hudson certainly earned her paycheques from Game of War and in my opinion this game is far more entertaining. My question is: how will a supply of fresh players find this game with a misleading name and no hype?

Since I'm unable to post new topics I'll just throw a few suggestions at the bottom here
    -fast forward isn't that fast once you're used to it. A third speed would be nice. If battle animations need to be disabled while using it then so be it.
    -there's no story. I know it's just a mobile game but with so many various currencies and a large solo campaign it's a surprising omission. Ideally each hero would have their own story campaign, I think it would add a lot of depth to the game as well as encourage everyone to use and develop less popular characters.
    -dual wield characters should have two weapons slots and/or the option to use a two handed weapon instead.
    -shields! Many heroes use one but we can't craft them.
    -there's a fourth column in the machine crafting menu that's currently unused. Tank, warrior and damage dealer are the three available, the fourth should be support. Machines that buff/debuff/heal.
    -there's no notification for food storage full, it would be nice if there was.
    - not sure why but often I'll wait and wait for a hero battle match and when I finally get one it says my opponent left. This sucks on many levels, there should be some compensation.

I'm sure I'll think of more stuff and post it later, this is a pretty long post as is.

Comment

About my problem.
      I'm afraid that's not simply ,,correct time", I've replayed failed defense again (on slower speed) and was watching, how they are destroying me for 10minutes (they got 300sec normal and additional 300sec = 10min). There must be the way they do this (idk, maybe they are switch off wi-fi until attack or smth like that) .The only guys who won my tower pvp got doubled time...

Comment

Originally posted by TEEKO View Post
        About my problem.
        I'm afraid that's not simply ,,correct time", I've replayed failed defense again (on slower speed) and was watching, how they are destroying me for 10minutes (they got 300sec normal and additional 300sec = 10min). There must be the way they do this (idk, maybe they are switch off wi-fi until attack or smth like that) .The only guys who won my tower pvp got doubled time...
        In that case the person either exploited the game somehow or he's cheating. I've heard of that problem in the TK discord, so yeah

Comment

[Sorry if this is a dumb question, but] If I want to start over, will I have to make a new account?
          There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

Ask me a question, I DARE YOU. I DOUBLE DARE YOU. COME ON.

Comment

I'm sure you do

Comment

Yeah, that's what I thought. Dif email needed?
              There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

Ask me a question, I DARE YOU. I DOUBLE DARE YOU. COME ON.

Comment

Working...
              X