No announcement yet.

Some Random Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It won't be this year unfortunately, but we're pushing hard to get the game translated into multiple languages ready for global launch early next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Tosh View Post
      It won't be this year unfortunately, but we're pushing hard to get the game translated into multiple languages ready for global launch early next year.
      Now I'm wondering why NK didn't translate some of their other games like Battles.
      I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

Does someone know the artisan levels required to learn for Rod of Ruin?
        I only need to find the recipe and have 5 k points saved up. Artisans levels: 32,35,33. Keeper level: 37

Comment

You need 40 Alchemist, followed by I think 30-35 engineer? blacksmith is pretty low.
          No badgers were harmed in the making of this forum. Most likely. I'm like, 75% sure. But don't quote me on that or I'll have to harm a badger.

Comment

Thanks for the info, guess I'll have to grind some xp then.

Comment

Originally posted by Scootaloo View Post
              I believe Perfect Strike should be given a slight boost, giving enemies a 1-3% less dodge chance.

I'll go ahead and say this before someone asks: Weapons that have "Damage Type: x" increase your damage loosely based on the [dmg] part of the weapon itself.
              Perfect strike is stupidly powerful due to its true damage nature. This makes it absolutely lethal in PvP. In terms of defending it, there is nothing that can be done to mitigate how much damage it can do other than to increase dodge chance. If even that is taken away, it will border on game-breaking IMO.
              Please follow my: | YouTube | - | Twitch | - | NinjaKiwi | - | Math Channel |

Comment

Think defense does help against true damage, just not armour
                Least, I can drop a 300dmg perfect strike down to only 150dmg by putting my blackguard's armour on. That could easily just be randomness in the perfect strike itself though, so meh, maybe not.
                No badgers were harmed in the making of this forum. Most likely. I'm like, 75% sure. But don't quote me on that or I'll have to harm a badger.

Comment

Defense only helps if your character's defense is higher than the Kensai's attack? I believe that's how it works but I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Mathgodpi View Post
                    Defense only helps if your character's defense is higher than the Kensai's attack? I believe that's how it works but I could be wrong.
                    Once your defense gets lower than the attackers attack they start to get bonus multipliers to their attack.
                    You'll notice if you play Campaign 1 Misison 1 a few times you'll start to see some mad high numbers you wouldn't anywhere else

Comment

So if my defense is 1 higher than the attacker's attack, it won't be any different from having say a defense that's 100 higher than the opponent's attack?

Comment

Ah no, it's good to have the higher stat either way

Comment

Does anyone know how attack order and frequency is calculated? i know that each character has an initiative, but there are many PvP hero matches that i have done where i have the same heroes as the opponent, yet their characters attack 2x as often as mine. and i understand that certain items will reduce initiate and skill cooldown, but im seeing this with characters that even dont have items available for reduction.

Comment

So random questions? I've got 2
                            What exacly true dmg means? Does it avoid armour or smth like that? And why some of the attackers (I saw it when was watching failed tower defense) got switched off clocks? On the 1st floor time is runnig out(clock shows 0 sec) and they r still attackig and on the 2nd floor they got new time (then clock has red colour) ???
                            is it any perk or option? Idk

Comment

really really weird tho

Comment

Originally posted by TEEKO View Post
                                So random questions? I've got 2
                                What exacly true dmg means? Does it avoid armour or smth like that? And why some of the attackers (I saw it when was watching failed tower defense) got switched off clocks? On the 1st floor time is runnig out(clock shows 0 sec) and they r still attackig and on the 2nd floor they got new time (then clock has red colour) ???
                                is it any perk or option? Idk
                                1. True damage is a type of damage that ignores armor/resistances, but it is still affected by target's defense. You can see that dealing true damage against someone with high defense will result in low damage, and vice versa for low defense
                                2. Usually replays don't show the correct time, so sometimes you see people still battling after 0 or you see people time out before 0

Comment

Working...
                                X