Some Random Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Random Questions

I saw a 1 star rating for TK on the App Store today, it may have given me motivation to make this wee thread asking some random questions about TK.

1. There is a skill called Defy Death that I believe the blue orcs have, in a nutshell, it means if it is still alive, there is a chance that it will survive, will this be nerfed ro have a lesser chance or will it stay as is?
    2. I noticed that a particular armor(don't remember the name) has -0.1 initiative on it, what the blimmin heck is initiative?
    3. Some spiked bladesmen/spear walls do not reflect 50% damage but 150% damage, when will this be fixed?
    4. One of the heroes I use regularly is the Kensai, however whenever I use his soul skill, Perfect strike, enemies seem to have a higher dodge rate for this attack as opposed to any other, is there a reason for this or is it simply bad luck?

Feel free to Q&A in this thread.

Regards,

Dumbo349

1. Blue Orcs, as well as 3 other enemies have the Defy Death skill [that I remember]. 50% chance that all hits will result in a zero damage output, even if enemy already has 0 hp. I believe it should be nerfed to 40%.

2. Initiative, as far as I've inquired, is the speed in which a heroe's skills cool down. So a -0.1 initiative would make for a very slight attack speed increase.

3. It should be 50%, as said on the descriptions.

4. It is simply bad luck. Although, quite honestly I believe the move should be buffed to have a 100% hit chance. It is called perfect strike, after all!
    Last edited by Scootaloo; 24-10-16, 04:10 PM.
    There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

Game's not out in NA yet and the instructions i found to get an AU/NZ IP require an actual address there but what does the rarity on the heroes mean? Are any heroes "strictly better" than others?

Can't wait for NA release
      I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

They do tend to be a bit stronger - but it's not drastic.

They are however in general harder to obtain/upgrade (as you need soul stones to upgrade them, and you tend to get more common etc. ones)

Comment

The heroe's rarity does play a little bit into their overall power levels, but you can still make any hero worthwhile if you use them to your advantage on your team. The rarer the hero, the more soul stones and skills will cost.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

Oh okay. I was just afraid of getting roflstomped by someone with maxed out epic heroes vs my common heroes :S

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

I thought -0.1 Initiative was a bad thing and gives them a delay at the start of the battle from using their first attack.
              And +0.2 Initiative is a good thing making them attack faster(before other heroes/enemies) as more initiative seems better than less?

Also whats the difference between +% soul energy? just generates SE faster?

Comment

The next update will be both,
                Changing the chance for Defy Death's success rate so every time it triggers it become less likely to trigger again.
                Damage reflection isn't actually reflecting 150%, but there is an issue with it which is also fixed.

Initiative is simply the order things first attack in, whoever has the lowest initiative will attack first. So yea, getting that down as low as possible is a good thing.

+soul energy gives you a starting value (Spellsword for example has a passive giving this) +% will make you generate it faster.

As for Perfect Strike, I also dislike that it can miss at all haha.
                But, overall we feel it's a powerful enough skill that this won't be changed
                No badgers were harmed in the making of this forum. Most likely. I'm like, 75% sure. But don't quote me on that or I'll have to harm a badger.

Comment

I believe Perfect Strike should be given a slight boost, giving enemies a 1-3% less dodge chance.

I'll go ahead and say this before someone asks: Weapons that have "Damage Type: x" increase your damage loosely based on the [dmg] part of the weapon itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohan Sharpe Anforth View Post
                    Initiative is simply the order things first attack in, whoever has the lowest initiative will attack first. So yea, getting that down as low as possible is a good thing.
                    I think to when someone says use your initiative so more is a better thing and less is worse

Comment

Update 1.3 is here! Thorns has been fixed and Defy Death has diminishing returns.
                      As well as that, Guild Chat issues have been fixed and the infamous desync errors in Hero Battles should all be fixed as well. Also, Heroic Missions now have preferred heroes who will give better rewards when they are sent on a particular mission.

Comment

Originally posted by Tosh View Post
                        Update 1.3 is here! Thorns has been fixed and Defy Death has diminishing returns.
                        As well as that, Guild Chat issues have been fixed and the infamous desync errors in Hero Battles should all be fixed as well. Also, Heroic Missions now have preferred heroes who will give better rewards when they are sent on a particular mission.

Do you have an ETA for global release yet?

Comment

It will still be a while until it releases. Consider this a soft soft release.

Comment

Originally posted by Scootaloo View Post
                            It will still be a while until it releases. Consider this a soft soft release.
                            Like when you soft-boil an egg and then leave it in a cup of vinegar for a month
                            No badgers were harmed in the making of this forum. Most likely. I'm like, 75% sure. But don't quote me on that or I'll have to harm a badger.

Comment

Is there any word on when NK games are looking at a global release? Is it likely to be this year?

Comment

Working...
                              X