Potions...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potions...

Am I dumb or is it impossible to un-equip a potion once equipped? Because I equipped one for safety during a difficult mission and now I can't seem to take it off. I do not want to leave it equipped where I could accidentally use it when trying to manually target heals. This is ludicrous... please someone tell me there's a way to do this because if not this needs fixing asap.

You can replace it by equipping another potion on top of it.. But I'm not 100% sure if you can just "take it off".
    There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

Putting another potion to replace it doesn't remedy the problem. I don't want to accidentally click it. Even my best bet, the resurrection potion, is liable to be triggered since I'm likely to use manual targeting for the Cleric's resurrection ability. I suppose it's good to know I'm not missing some way, but I'd honestly have rather looked stupid if it meant there was already a way to "un-equip" them.

Comment

I actually joined the forum to post this very same question.

Last week I equipped a potion for the [Use 1 Potion] quest, but now I want to unequip it so it does not get accidentally used. The placement of the potion icon in the center of the left screen edge is the perfect place to put it if it the intent to get accidentally used. That is exactly the kind of thing that I would expect from Zynga, not NK, and that is is why I am very surprised that there is **NOT** a way to unselect and unequip a potion.

Comment

Working...
        X