Weapons you use

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapons you use

my lvl 100 medic and my lvl 74 assault both have Shockfield 10*** as the primary weapon. second weapon on the 100 medic is the black Stripper and black Hotspot on the assault. i don't use a sidearm for either. i see some high level players using the black Jupiter with great success. I have the black jupiter but, i don't have good success with it.

what weapon do you have the highest success with and or use all the time?

I have a L82 heavy and have been using the torment almost exclusively for the last 32 levels. With the right augments, it's serviceable for mobbing and I have yet to find anything that puts the hurt on bosses as well as this thing does.

I don't have the black jupiter, but my red one does a great job at mobbing for the competitions. Terrible for nightmare mode, just doesn't do enough damage. But for the easier enemies, the blast radius, capacity, rate of fire and passable damage clear out the trash quite well.

Prior to this setup, the stripper and hotspot were my go to boss guns and I loved pulling out the shredder in enclosed spaces.

Comment

I use a Red Hornet and a Red Mixmaster regularly.
      Yesterday, I got myself a Red Supermarine, so I might use that.

Comment

does anyone know if the damage ratings of any weapon it based on each round fired? when applied to shotguns, is the damage rating figured per projectile?

Comment

I assume it's for the individual pellet or fragment. Sadly, documentation is sorely lacking for the mobile version. The desktop goombas would have a clear answer, but it might not be applicable.

Comment

The Black Hotspot that your assault has is probably the best bossing weapon it has. When augmented with overclocked, adaptive and deadly, it can easily make 100k damage per second (if it is level 10***). Also, I am a level 100 assault, and I use the black stripper as my bossing weapon.
            Last edited by Dark Halo; 27-12-16, 08:17 AM.
            Dark Halo

Comment

black hornet and black tempest, also dark halo u need to learn. hotspot is rock bottom trash for bossing compared to hornet, and is unusable for almost everything. its high dps doesnt hide the fact that its shit for mobbing, heavy, expensive, bad damage typing and being outclassed by super crit hornets, and cs guns.

Comment

i broke down and got the Torment. I've used it for a few days now and my verdict is still out. While it's nice that you don't have to worry too much about aiming, the rounds move pretty slow and Extra Fast bosses run right past it. I'll keep using it for a while and see if I can make it work for me. But so far, I prefer the Hotspot.

Comment

Originally posted by BobEatsHicks View Post
                  black hornet and black tempest, also dark halo u need to learn. hotspot is rock bottom trash for bossing compared to hornet, and is unusable for almost everything. its high dps doesnt hide the fact that its shit for mobbing, heavy, expensive, bad damage typing and being outclassed by super crit hornets, and cs guns.
                  A level 74 assault is far away from having 1.02mil alloy to craft a black hornet...
                  Dark Halo

Comment

i doubt ur finding a decent black hotspot above 6-7/3, and if ur finding one that grade, just use a red one (cheaper)

Comment

black mixmaster (crowd ctrl and just a beast to use) & black shockfield or red HIKS 3100 (boss or hard targets)

they are my weapons

Comment

i wish i could find a Black Shockfield!!!

Comment

Got'em both,MixMaster and Shockfield,both in black. MixMaster beats anything, but i wanted to say that Hard Thorn is an underestimated weapon.Takes down anything with ease.

Comment

my fave pair for ages was my red mixmaster & red hardthorn. they did me proud, making me look harder than i should of been no idea why i replaced it with a tempest.
                            got blk hardthorn now not getting used.

**starts a bidding war** ( i will make it possible @ winner gets the gun ) (admin/mods/regs chill out lol - ur bosses will never know )

Comment

Working...
                            X