Sas 4 mobile private match group [line app]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sas 4 mobile private match group [line app]

Hello everyone, I would like to create a Sas4 group in a messaging App called Line so we can play together easier. If you would like to join the group just follow these steps.
    1. Download LINE app
    2. Make an account
    3. Click on Add friends
    4. Click on Id/phone
    5. Type in my id bioshocksce
    6. Say hi and ill ask you if you want to join SAS 4 Mobile Private Match Group
    7. The End
    If you have any questions just post

Just bored playing by myself and i used line app before to play mobile games like GOW MS. LIne App is messaging app so could be great to get people together to play Private matches together and if you want you guys can voice chat free if you have internet because sas4mobile has sucky communication no chat button.

Level 100 Heavy looking to get a good nightmare group going! I have joined this group. Fellow EAC and Black equipment seekers join this group!
    Last edited by beeajedi; 21-06-16, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Hello, welcome to the group!

Comment

Hello, level 46 mobile medic here that has the focus of healing over anything here. I also know two other assault's that are abit higher level then me but we use a Kik group. But I'll talk to them when I'm at a WiFi hotspot when possible about you and this Line app.

Comment

Recently messaged bioshocksce, would like to do nm private matches, am currently lvl 63 heavy, looking for black boxes and keys, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Josephwilford1 View Post
            Recently messaged bioshocksce, would like to do nm private matches, am currently lvl 63 heavy, looking for black boxes and keys, etc

I could not find you on line app, Im Beeajedi

Comment

Okay, I'm Xenbiotic @ Kik & Line. Feel free to drop me a message at any place.

Comment

Originally posted by beeajedi View Post

I could not find you on line app, Im Beeajedi
                Changed my username on it, it is apexhuman all lower case i have 5 nm tickets right now im looking for people to play in private matches if you would like to add me just message me sas 4 so i know were on the same page

Comment

Can somebody from this Line group PM me on here? I don't got access to Line anymore.

Comment

If anyone still plays this add me on line I'm rewindit

Comment

Got me, Hammertime, and Legendary. We could use one more if anyone else is interested? Playtime is after 3:30pm PST on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Schedule subject to change, but it's working well so far. We could move it around a bit too if necessary.

Comment

Just wondering if anyone still plays?

Comment

Yo I still play and am looking for people to play with. New and experienced players are welcome. I'm on line 420ghanji.

Comment

Working...
                          X