Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAS 4 General Discussion Thread

Discuss anything SAS 4 mobile here.
    Hello, it's me, Mk 214 EX, back again! Current Avatar: Super Saiyan Monkey?

My NK profile, probably collecting cobwebs that I'm not even going to bother cleaning up.

Do you want to be added to the NK Skype group? PM me!

More stuff will be added with time. Patience is a virtue.

Is there any data out there about MOBILE skills? Like what does a skill look like maxed for example. I seen a Wikipedia that was for the web version on skills but I noticed the movement speed skill was 1.5% but thus isn't true for mobile, it's only 1% increase beyond the very first point. Though if I actually missed this information somewhere out there do show me the Wikipedia or Ninja Kiwi page.

Comment

NK says that they're done doing any updates for the web version. Are they also putting the mobile version into maintenance mode?

Comment

I'm pretty sure they'll likely add updates exclusively to SAS4M. That happened with BTD5M and BTDBM, when they got more content updates than their flash counterparts.
        Gaming was a mistake.

- Gabe Newell

Comment

Hooray for a not-dead game. Now if only we could get more people on the forums...

Comment

Originally posted by paladin sponge View Post
            Hooray for a not-dead game. Now if only we could get more people on the forums...
            Except I feel like it kinda IS dead. Ninja Kiwi is currently busy finishing Bloons Super Monkey 2 Mobile and Tower Keepers and trying to balance BTD Battles, so I doubt they are going to update SAS4M anytime soon... And by the time the update DOES come, most of the player base will have already moved on , and is it very unlikely that it is going to be a large, content-rich update...

It's a shame, really, because this game HAD the potential to become at least good IF NOT one of NK's best games...

Comment

True enough. But look at the bright side, at least they won't fix it 'till it's broken?

Yeah... some new maps would be nice. I keep hearing about a crafting system, then I realized that there's a separate forum for the folks who play on PC's.

Ah well. We could try bribing them? Get a kickstarter going with a promise to purchase premium weapons if they complete X, Y, and Z within a given time frame?

Comment

i don't know if it will die anytime soon... with as many lower level players (lvl 30 and under) as i see, it must still be going strong!

Comment

ATTEN-HOOOT! IT WAS A LATE MISSION TO INFILTRATE & DESTROY DEM FARKN PODS! We started w/ a full Delta team but sumding was just outta sync, the team had no discipline, I WAS SENIOR ON SITE.BOUT 2348 THINGS WENT ALL TA HELL, U BASIC-TRAINED MONKEYS BEGAN SCREAMING, DYING N NOT COMIN BAK!WITH A UNIT NAMED PLAYER U GOTTA KNOW U HAV A DECISION 2 MAKE IN 1ST 3 MINS OF MISSION...R U GONNA STEP ON A BLOAT'S HEAD WHILE FLAMIN RED DEMONS, IM ALL ALONE NOW, ITS 2354HRS.LAST PLAYA BAILED, I POPPED MIRACLE AGENT A*D*R*A*L, I TOOK THAT LONG STARE,NO WAY IM TUCKING TAIL (I GOTTA BIG SET OF MARBLES ,NO SPC LFT)WITH ACTION SCENES THAT WOULD SHAME THE BIONIC MAN I TOOK ON 2 NECROSIS,A HOST OF UNDED GARBAGE,MY ALLY..1 ZEUS SPECIAL(NOT CALLED ZEUS 4 TIPPY-TAP)AT THE END I WAS HONORED BY BE INDUCTED INTO UNIT*SCORPION* ..NOW, TAKE SOME WISDOM FROM THE CMD MASTR CHIEF, IF U FIND U FIND THAT IM ON MISSION W/ U, U BEST HIT THE BK ARROW FEW TIMES..THE 1ST MASSACRE I PREVAILED BY MYSELF WAS VS 5 OR 6 GOLD MECHS..I DONT SERVE W/ CHICKEN OF THE SEA THAT SOM 1 GAVE A GUN TO! OH TO MY SCORPION BROTHERS, IT'S AN HONOR TO SERVE W/ REAL SOLDIERS THAT STEP FWD N NOT BKWD LIKE THE LEAKY DIAPERS BAILING OUT!
                  Command Master Chief Kahn "Fear No Evil" Dux

Comment

Cool story bro.

Comment

when joining any MP match, does anyone else look at the stats of the other players? i admit that i do and use it to determine if i leave or stay. i'm proud of my ratios and am picky about those i play with. if i join a lobby that has a level 85 with 800 MP matches and 1800 deaths, and the other 3 players have twice as many deaths, i will not stick around. just wondering about other players.

Comment

I look at their skills and gear mostly. If there's a lot of shuffling and I've got extra time, I'll go back through and glance at their record but it doesn't play a role in that decision for me. What if a dude just plays a lot of virus sample with that character?

Might save some time though if I did that. Every time I go into a match with an assault who doesn't have a mobbing gun with biosynthesis on it, they tend to die multiple times throughout the match. Probably reflects that in their overall statistics.

Comment

Agreed. The stats and load-outs are the key indicators. I don't really care when playing LMS or APOC but, in NM, I absolutely check.

Comment

Does anyone else feel the loot system has become a little wacky? The other day, I was in a NM match with thre other random players, a 100, a 92, an 80 something and my 73 Assult and we got a Sav Devestator for the first boss and a Sav Nec for the second boss and didn't even get a Nano box out of either one. I've got Nanos from lesser bosses that contained keys but, I haven't seen a Black box in a month. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed.

Comment

I play a medical ND have had a few situations where the best way I could help was to run into main group of unfriendljes repeatedly customers my energy wouldn't recharge fast enough to throw med packs as needed. Drop 3 at once upon death tho.... and it gets old to lose all my nm tickets cuz by the time the map loads Ive got a notice saying everyone else d/c'ed

Comment

Working...
                              X