No Further Updates for SAS4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Further Updates for SAS4

Just to help out other people like me who keep waiting for updates, THERE WILL BE NONE!
    "Are you going to update SAS4 web or mobile?
    There are no plans for further updates to SAS4."
    Source: https://ninjakiwi.com/blog/news/1732...-february-2017

I highly recommend that if you're one of those people who are starting to get invested into this game, if you don't love this game as it is, quit. This game was fun and all, but around level 40-60 you will find this game lacking. I was really looking forward to seeing the crafting system, championships, chat, and daily 2x EXP rewards implemented into mobile.

If you do love this game as it is, keep playing the game. Just know that there will not be any more updates.

I guess this post is just me moaning about how great this game could've been, and how all the potential was thrown away. Anyway,

R.I.P. SAS4.

Hi, can anyone help me use semi-auto weapons? Every time I want to fire one shot, I have to click once. So I have to keep clicking. It annoys the sh*t out of me and I know it must annoy you too, I heard you can program something so holding down the mouse button will fire semi automatic weapons. Thx!

Comment

I hope they're making a damn sas 5. They've finished developing BSM2, so Ninjakiwi should make the next game. I hope it's better when it arrives...

Comment

SAS5 won't happen for a while.
        bored..

Comment

Originally posted by Daedrametuer View Post
          I hope they're making a damn sas 5. They've finished developing BSM2, so Ninjakiwi should make the next game. I hope it's better when it arrives...
          Don't expect much from NK.

Nevertheless, I still remember when SAS4 was much better (before April 30, 2015).
          My profile (36,565 AP, Level 49 - Master of Masters) Ratings v2.0 My accepted DC's

Comment

It's a real shame, actually... Maybe if it gets some recognition by youtubers, it would be updated. You think we could pull it off? I use Tutu fix's everycorder to record on my ios device without jailbreaking it. I also heard that ios 11 will have a screen recorder as well...
            Last edited by mkmatthias5; 16-06-17, 06:03 AM. Reason: I forgot another way to record

Comment

Sadly, that will have no affect, as NK is using most of its resources on Bloons TD 6 at the moment. [This thread has served its purpose, requesting a Lock]
              There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

Come join BRUNOandLOCKY's Discord!

Comment

Just add more premium guns and some minor patches (jkjk pls no)..

Comment

Working...
                X