No announcement yet.

Bloons Super Monkey 2 [Mobile]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, we now have an official sub-forum for BSM 2 in the mobile games section

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post

Sorry to hear that! Can you let us know what device you're using to play, please? Also, a screenshot of what you're seeing would be super helpful

Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, I believe. Here's a video of the issue:

Comment

Great. We're looking into this now. We think we know what's causing it, but can you try a quick reinstall to see if it makes a difference, please?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
          Great. We're looking into this now. We think we know what's causing it, but can you try a quick reinstall to see if it makes a difference, please?

I tried that already and it didn't work. I'll try again, though.

EDIT: Whenever I re-install it, it crashes the first time I try opening it up, and then it opens up everytime after that. My guess is that the crash is caused by the 3D models attempting to load but failing, and every time after that it just refuses to load them.

Comment

There's a new subforum for BSM2 mobile now.
            Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
            BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
            YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

Originally posted by Kamerson View Post

I tried that already and it didn't work. I'll try again, though.

EDIT: Whenever I re-install it, it crashes the first time I try opening it up, and then it opens up everytime after that. My guess is that the crash is caused by the 3D models attempting to load but failing, and every time after that it just refuses to load them.

Okay, that's helpful. Thanks again for posting the video

Comment

Tell me pls, how i can record game progress with https://mobilerecorder24.com/track/phone/free.html on my phone?

Comment

Working...
                X