Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scootaloo View Post
    The answer seems to always be: "Soon"
    So every NK game ever. :P Consistency is good.
    Blast 'em biters.

Comment

Went back to get a diamond on every stage on web version, I hadn't gotten any in Mount Magma previously. I can now say I got every diamond without blop purchasables! (That's right; without the parallel universe monkey.)

If anyone wants me to post challenges for BSM2 web until release of BSM2M, I will.

Comment

Just so everyone's aware, NK is having a BSM2 super monkey plushy giveaway on their facebook page!
        https://www.facebook.com/bloonssupermonkey2/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by PeterHoHK View Post
          Does this imply that the majority of scientific research in the Monkey Kingdom is driven by bubblegum- and strawberry-flavored sweets?

Quick, stop me before it becomes my headcanon.
          Well I have a headcanon that the Wizard lord actually was born a 0/0 apprentice but he evolved by at first collecting energy but it went to the point he actually needed te whole tower to level up.
          Originally posted by Nullus
          Enjoy your dreams,
          before you forget them.

Cockroaches can survive without their heads for weeks!
          アヤサキ
          If only if I can animate.
          My deviantart page
          Wattpad page
          Current avatar: Namine Ritsu

Comment

Welp, Anacondaz' vid misled me for a second.

Speaking of headcanons, this will be GREAT for Bloonfested *mischievous laugh*

Question: how will Super Monkey be controlled? Will he just go wherever we touch? Or will there be alternate controls (such as joystick and tilt (which are probably really horrible controls))
            I'm just a Quick Procrastinator who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
            Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

Originally posted by Original Otaku View Post
              Welp, Anacondaz' vid misled me for a second.

Speaking of headcanons, this will be GREAT for Bloonfested *mischievous laugh*

Question: how will Super Monkey be controlled? Will he just go wherever we touch? Or will there be alternate controls (such as joystick and tilt (which are probably really horrible controls))

i heard that it was touch drag control but there is a speed limit

Comment

Uhh, when is this going to release? I'm really excited and I can't wait!

Comment

The release is very, very close! Hold on =]
                  There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

If we're going by this post and the formal definition of "a couple of" then tomorrow would be their deadline.

Or we can go with the more conventional meaning and hope to get the game within this month.

We'll wait warmly.
                    Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by alanclelland View Post
                        Time to activate Fangirl mode.
                        Enjoy your dreams,
                        before you forget them.

Cockroaches can survive without their heads for weeks!
                        アヤサキ
                        If only if I can animate.
                        My deviantart page
                        Wattpad page
                        Current avatar: Namine Ritsu

Comment

Comment

*fLIPS EVERYTHING UPSIDEDOWN*
                            [/FANGIRL]

Great timing though, right when all available electronics are off-limits I get what looks like a space shuttle stage waiT COULD THIS BE SKY SPACE

[/SARCASM]
                            I'm just a Quick Procrastinator who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
                            Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

The game is actually available on Google Play right now, but when I played it, none of the 3D models showed up, including the super monkey himself. I'm gonna wait until this is fixed before I start playing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamerson View Post
                                The game is actually available on Google Play right now, but when I played it, none of the 3D models showed up, including the super monkey himself. I'm gonna wait until this is fixed before I start playing it.

Sorry to hear that! Can you let us know what device you're using to play, please? Also, a screenshot of what you're seeing would be super helpful

Comment

Working...
                                X