No announcement yet.

Bloons Super Monkey 2 [Mobile]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like NK should at least release a beta of the game today (Oct 19) since they got our hopes up with the release date and then delayed it. (Unless it has a game-breaking bug.)

Comment

I'm starting to question how "soon" this game is coming out now. They're saying VERY soon now, but they also said that over a month ago.

Comment

Quadruple post over the span of 6 days. I feel like I'm the only one on this forum that's looking forward to BSM2.

Anyway, Storm Monkey!
        https://media.giphy.com/media/l3vR3G...zvO/source.gif

Comment

I mean, I would post something but it has no worth to the topic probably.

I was really expecting my mixtape though.
          I'm just a Quick Procrastinator who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
          Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

It's getting closer

Comment

Should've mentioned earlier, I think Google Play Store has a function for upcoming games, where we can sign up to get a notification when the game's released.

Has NK considered doing so?
              Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

Originally posted by alanclelland View Post
                It's getting closer

Almost time to farm some blopberries!

Comment

It's getting closer
                  Will that be mech if ninja kiwi gets a new store?
                  Originally posted by Droplet
                  Where are my wings and feathers?

Haemolacria is crying blood. I also have an OC called Haemolacria.
                  鳳月
                  If only if I can animate.
                  My deviantart page
                  Wattpad page
                  Current avatar:Kagamine Len (I used him too many times)

Comment

Originally posted by island ko View Post

Will that be mech if ninja kiwi gets a new store?
                    Nah, they're just some science beakers filled with blue and red Millions

Cheers,
                    Alan

Comment

Originally posted by PeterHoHK View Post
                      Should've mentioned earlier, I think Google Play Store has a function for upcoming games, where we can sign up to get a notification when the game's released.

Has NK considered doing so?
                      Thanks for the heads up, it looks like that feature may not be available to all developers but I'll pass it along

Comment

Nah, they're just some science beakers filled with blue and red Millions

Cheers,
                        Alan
                        Does this imply that the majority of scientific research in the Monkey Kingdom is driven by bubblegum- and strawberry-flavored sweets?

Quick, stop me before it becomes my headcanon.
                        Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterHoHK View Post
                          Does this imply that the majority of scientific research in the Monkey Kingdom is driven by bubblegum- and strawberry-flavored sweets?

Quick, stop me before it becomes my headcanon.

They're actually raspberry but it did take our Simia Scientists many months to perfect the flavour. Unfortunately they do contain 105% sugar and should be consumed only once a year.

Comment

It's getting closer
                            ETA or is there still no timeline?
                            Please follow my: | YouTube | - | Twitch | - | NinjaKiwi | - | Math Channel |

Comment

The answer seems to always be: "Soon"
                              There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

Originally posted by Mathgodpi View Post
                                ETA or is there still no timeline?
                                We're not announcing a firm date yet but you can be sure that as soon as the game is available our Facebook page will let you know. Just make sure you've liked the page and are subscribed for notifications

It's probably ok for me to say that it won't be this week though. Maybe you can brush up on your blop catching skills on the web version while you wait

Cheers,
                                Alan

Comment

Working...
                                X