Bloons Super Monkey 2 [Mobile]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloons Super Monkey 2 [Mobile]

Anyone else looking forward to this as much as I am? Maybe if NK wasn't so shush-shush about everything, more people would be excited? =]
    There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Part of me knows that this game is free in an alternate universe and is raging internally.
    Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

This looks so cool! I'm really looking forward to it! I enjoyed BSM2 on the web and I hope this one is just as fun if not funner!

EDIT: Just noticed this was video posted 3 months ago. O_o

Comment

Originally posted by PeterHoHK View Post
        Part of me knows that this game is free in an alternate universe and is raging internally.
        X-actly , why is BMC, arguably a far superior game , in mere playtime terms, free, and not this one? );
        Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http://ninjakiwi.com/profile/Deathsax I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

Comment

Aww...shucks, this game costs money? How much?
          Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My NK Mods
          Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
          Originally posted by Trainfeeb
          Originally posted by Aaron

Comment

It's a few months old now but there is a brief write-up on the game here: http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/iPhon...ws.asp?c=69403

There have been loads of awesome improvements since we first announced the game was in development! Hopefully we'll have more information to release with everyone soon!

Comment

Originally posted by alanclelland View Post
              It's a few months old now but there is a brief write-up on the game here: http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/iPhon...ws.asp?c=69403

There have been loads of awesome improvements since we first announced the game was in development! Hopefully we'll have more information to release with everyone soon!

In that article, it says that we can expect the game to release within the next few months. Since that article was a few months ago, can we expect the game to release this month?

Comment

I'm guessing (hoping) it will be released by the end of July. I wonder which mobile game will arrive first.. Tower Keepers, or BSM2

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

Originally posted by Scootaloo View Post
                  I'm guessing (hoping) it will be released by the end of July. I wonder which mobile game will arrive first.. Tower Keepers, or BSM2
                  Go team BSM2!!!!! I don't care how crappy it is, imma buy it! (not before getting internet, tho.)

Also, he wasted an entire golden bloon. XD
                  Wait, i just realised, the golden bloon only gives you a sidekick in that version. That's so awesome!!! Now i can pop lead with the dartling powerup!!!
                  Favorite Tower: SPIKE FACTORY!

Comment

Unfortunately the only release dates we can give out are "When they're ready". Both games are large in scope and are (imo) are the best games NK have made to date. With the large scope and focus on high quality we don't want to rush them I'm sure when you do eventually play them you'll understand why they took so long.

Cheers,
                    Alan

Comment

Originally posted by alanclelland View Post

Unfortunately the only release dates we can give out are "When they're ready". Both games are large in scope and are (imo) are the best games NK have made to date. With the large scope and focus on high quality we don't want to rush them I'm sure when you do eventually play them you'll understand why they took so long.

Cheers,
                      Alan

Oh yeah, they're definitely the best so far in terms of mobile games. My short time playing Tower Keepers Beta was just awesome, I'm really looking forward to that game the most! [Not to mention I have to finish the guide on it >->]

Comment

(Critique on whoever made this video.)

​They missed so many Blops, and, they didn't use whips right at all, after that, not bad.

Comment

The super monkey graphic is a bit cheesy... too.
                          Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My NK Mods
                          Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
                          Originally posted by Trainfeeb
                          Originally posted by Aaron

Comment

That looks cool
                            I'd say that it's been 4 months since I've posted on the NK Forums

Comment

Maybe if NK wasn't so shush-shush about everything, more people would be excited? =]
                              I really doubt that this would be the case. Instead, there would be tons of Battles mobile players complaining that NK isn't spending enough time on the game they love, just like how it was when Tower Keepers was announced.
                              Why are you reading my signature?

Comment

Working...
                              X