No announcement yet.

NEW GAME Endless Adventure - [On Hold]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And in the end, NK suspended working on this game to focus on BTD6.

If NK were already working on BTD6, why were they working on Endless Adventure too?
    93 accepted daily challenges.
    BTD5 rank: 83 - BMC levels: 35 (1st city), 28 (2nd city) - AP: 20855 (Level 41) - A masterpiece of logic - Rating scale - Forum errors
    Originally posted by Katy Perry
    Yeah, they slither like a centipede

Comment

NK was really overburdening themselves with projects (and they still kind of are with TK Web and BTD6). I guess it was a good thing they scrapped this for the time being, but that's not saying much.
      Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My NK Mods
      Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
      Originally posted by Trainfeeb
      Originally posted by Aaron

Comment

This proves how screwed up NK's priorities are. I don't think I've ever seen a Game Company with such screwed up & broken Priorities as NK has shown me. Why announce a Game, then abandoned it. Words: If You can't make the game, don't announce it period.
        Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
        Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

NK really needs to get things right.

Unless this announcement of Endless Adventure was just meant as ostentation.

Awesomefaceninja7 - Ninjakiwi member since March 2013

Comment

Yeah, the below statement is totally not true.
            Originally posted by Nemomon View Post
            the people working in the NK are all pros, so they would not even try ruin their reputation by leaking some info outside.
            Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My NK Mods
            Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
            Originally posted by Trainfeeb
            Originally posted by Aaron

Comment

So NK announces that they are postponing a side project to get btd6 developed faster, and people respond with anger and disgust? I have a hard time seeing how this is anything but a positive given how successful the btd1-5 games have been.

...this community has certainly changed over the years
              This is my signature

Comment

I am not angry or disgusted. I would have liked if they gave more information for this game than what they gave us, and I wonder why they were working on both this game and BTD6 if the latter was more "important".
                93 accepted daily challenges.
                BTD5 rank: 83 - BMC levels: 35 (1st city), 28 (2nd city) - AP: 20855 (Level 41) - A masterpiece of logic - Rating scale - Forum errors
                Originally posted by Katy Perry
                Yeah, they slither like a centipede

Comment

Originally posted by Superbloons321 View Post
                  I am not angry or disgusted. I would have liked if they gave more information for this game than what they gave us, and I wonder why they were working on both this game and BTD6 if the latter was more "important".
                  Sorry if you thought I was talking about you, since I wasn't. Your questions have been completely valid, and your tone level headed. I was more referring to the people who resort to childish insults when trying to make an argument.
                  This is my signature

Comment

It's not that I have a problem with NK working on BTD6. The issue is that I wished that NK were more decisive. I am aware of tribulations that may occur, but NK should realize by the success of BTD 1-5 that there should be BTD6. I have a feeling that non-BTD games may be like SAS4 or FD, which no longer get updated quickly.

Awesomefaceninja7 - Ninjakiwi member since March 2013

Comment

I also have no problem with BTD6 being developed. BTD5 is existing for 5 and half years, and that's a lot. It holded up well only thanks to DCs, and it's time for a new BTD Game. Besides, we didn't have a new bloons game since... BMC in 2013.

But I still don't get why NK announced Endless Adventure when they have no information to give us on it, I don't see the point. When they announced BTDB, at least they had some info about it, same on BTD5.

don't even get me started on BTD6, which (as of now) has kinda same case as Endless Adventure.
                      I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
                      BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
                      my challenges, overhauled ratings
                      If you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Comment

No information? What about all the pictures and the 25 minute video of game play?

And all of their games are going to stop getting upgraded after a while. That's just the nature of staying in business. You can't afford to put tons of money into games that won't get you anything in return. And as far as sas4 flash goes, I believe they said that they are physically unable to update it anymore due to it being on flash.
                        This is my signature

Comment

Yes, all future production on SAS 4 was ceased because flash became obsolete, I hope this game gets "reborn/remastered" someday, after Bloons TD 6 has a [hopefully] amazing and successful launch. I'm perfectly glad with their decision to use more resources towards Bloons TD 6. I'd rather see a polished, well-organized force working on one huge game rather than seeing teams being more split during such a crucial period of time.
                          There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

I actually wanted them to stop updating SAS4 very long ago, after I saw how broken it got due to flash. It's not surprising at all SAS4 stopped getting updates.

and also - they abandomed Endless Adventure due to BTD6? I don't think so, because there is gameplay footage on the twitter page.

Comment

The only thing I want to ask is why start working on Endless Adventure in the first place if they knew that they would work on BTD6 in the future?
                              I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

that is same thing I ask on TK web. It had Closed Beta in late 2015. Why they scrapped it?

Comment

Working...
                                X