Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW GAME Endless Adventure - [On Hold]

Hello!

We're delighted to share with you that Ninja Kiwi is currently working on a new mobile game called Endless Adventure.
    We're doing things a bit differently with this release, as we'll be sharing information with you during development. It's a great opportunity to gain insight into the world of game development, so you guys can share in our successes and hardships!

You'll have the opportunity to get an inside look at the game's feature well before release, we're excited to hear your feedback

So what is Endless Adventure?

We can't really pin it under any one specific genre, we've already added so much variety to the game. You'll find yourself placed in a visually stunning open-world, all procedurally-generated. You, the adventurer, will explore the world to collect items, fight enemies, trade with NPCs, delve into dungeons, craft armour and weapons, brew potions, and more!

We'll aim to keep you updated here, but we recommend you follow our official Twitter page for updates every day!
    https://twitter.com/NK_Endless

Looks mighty neat. This'll be cool to see more of. Kinda sad we can't have more bloons or SAS stuff though. Looking at some of this it is kind of cool Ninja Kiwi is embracing it's New Zealandyness with Maori looking character fellows. I'm glad NK is sharing this info so early.
    Last edited by Demo; 13-02-17, 11:07 PM.
    Blast 'em biters.

Comment

Looks mighty fine, and very.. unusual!

i'll be looking forward to see more of this later on. [GDC 2017, maybe]
      There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

Come join BRUNOandLOCKY's Discord!

Comment

Et Junior Monkey pense que ce jeu est un mensonge...

OT: HYPE!!! A new game as promised!!!
        Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
        BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
        YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

Awesome! Too bad I'm not a big RPG guy.

Comment

sounds a lot like minecraft.
            The bloonchipper is the best.
            http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/ju...7143#post77143

My profile picture
            http://i.imgur.com/z7wCGHX.jpg

Comment

Probably too soon to ask this but. Do we have an ETA on a playable build for the community?

Comment

• HayleyBelleNK
                HayleyBelleNK commented
                Editing a comment
                No ETA just yet, but we'd definitely love to have a closed beta with the community.
                After we squash a few more bugs we'll have a serious discussion about getting a build for you guys

Looking good so far

Comment

Not really a RPG person but I'll keep an eye out.
                Please do not check out my terrible Daily Challenges and slightly-less-terrible DeviantArt.

Comment

Originally posted by Demo View Post
                  Looks mighty neat. This'll be cool to see more of. Kinda sad we can't have more bloons or SAS stuff though. Looking at some of this it is kind of cool Ninja Kiwi is embracing it's New Zealandyness with Maori looking character fellows. I'm glad NK is sharing this info so early.

You sure it's Maori?

Anyway the game looks cool!!! Good Luck with development!
                  join my clan! :techy time:

Comment

Well looks cool I guess. Would have preferred non-mobile games, but I'm sure they'd be quite successful.
                    My youtube. Check it out!

Comment

:-)
                      Smile,
                      as you are on youtube also....

https://youtu.be/wfp_VUgNUMA

Last edited by egogoyo; 14-02-17, 03:19 PM.
                      It looks like this:
                      https://youtu.be/fDEIvZBoRX0

Comment

Hmm, I don't know, given how NK is now a days, I think I'll wait a while, before even giving this game is a chance, in other words, if NK, does not mess this game like their others, and actually care about and update it regularly, then I might just play it if now, no thanks. As of now it looks decent at best, but still not enough evidence.
                        Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
                        Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

No Man's Sky, NK Edition?
                          Hello, it's me, Mk 214 EX, back again! Current Avatar: Super Saiyan Monkey?

My NK profile, probably collecting cobwebs that I'm not even going to bother cleaning up.

Do you want to be added to the NK Skype or Discord group? PM me!

More stuff will be added with time. Patience is a virtue.

Comment

Originally posted by Mk 214 EX View Post
                            No Man's Sky, NK Edition?
                            Oh god, I've lost the hype.
                            Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
                            BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
                            YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

Working...
                            X