This is so Annoying

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is so Annoying

This is so annoying, so annoying, like that's not the kind of game I want to play, why wouldn't you buff then bad towers and leave triple darts and juggernaut as they are. I could easily beat yellows, pinks and white by juggernaut and triple dart spam. Now it sucks, and I have to use cannon, no chipper or monkey ace, this needs to be fixed.
    The Monkey Apprentice is the best!

It honestly needs to be fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by APOGD View Post
      This is so annoying, so annoying, like that's not the kind of game I want to play, why wouldn't you buff then bad towers and leave triple darts and juggernaut as they are.
      Because it was OP.
      I could easily beat yellows, pinks and white by juggernaut and triple dart spam.
      Proves my point
      Now it sucks, and I have to use cannon, no chipper or monkey ace, this needs to be fixed.
      That was the whole point of the update!
      The bloonchipper is the best.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W8GOb3Nqt0

Most of my thoughts on this update. I accidentally forgot a few like the SMFC nerf but it's whatever.
        (Type something here...............)

Comment

Best update ever! Boss battles were full with chipper and darts, wasnt any fun anymore since everyone used the same tactics...

Comment

What's everyone using?? I still haven't found something decent!!

have tried

dart farm cobra
            dart farm cannon
            dart farm ice
            dart farm mortar
            dart farm tack
            ninja farm boomer
            dart ninja wizard

what do you recommend? Try something else, or stick with something and learn it?
            join my clan! :techy time:

Comment

Originally posted by phattrance View Post
              Best update ever! Boss battles were full with chipper and darts, wasnt any fun anymore since everyone used the same tactics...
              People still use the exact same tactics. Greed with dart farm bomb/ace/ice. It's still the exact same between players who are good so I have no idea what you're talking about.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TmjLMNrY2E

Comment

Originally posted by Ptolemy2002 View Post
                Because it was OP.
                Not because they were OP, because they were the only towers that were usable with a 2-tower loadout (since farms had to be one). The solution to balancing is not to nerf towers to uselessness, but to buff towers to usefulness.
                Proves my point
                Just because they could defend yellows, pinks, and whites doesn't mean they were OP. Tack, Boomer, Bomb, Boat, Ace, Mortar, Sub, and even Wizard could all defend those bloons very easily and with very good cost-effectiveness. The only reason people use darts is because they're the most versatile.
                That was the whole point of the update!
                Well, it failed miserably. Dart Farm is still the best strategy in the game. The only difference is that eco is now garbage.
                My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                My DCs
                Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

The Mochinator

Well said! You summed it up for the most part, you just forgot to say chipper was removed from the game.

Comment

Ptolemy2002 It was OP, just like dozens of other farm strategies, they failed at making more strategies viable. The chipper could be swapped out by ace or cannon, but the banana farm was the thing responsible for easily defending yellows, pinks and whites since you have enough money to dart spam and still have farms. You can still do that, but you will fall behind on farms, but cluster bombs allow you to defend the grouped bloons and still farm, so the nerfs were still useless.

Comment

Originally posted by thatkiwikid View Post
                      What's everyone using?? I still haven't found something decent!!

have tried

dart farm cobra
                      dart farm cannon
                      dart farm ice
                      dart farm mortar
                      dart farm tack
                      ninja farm boomer
                      dart ninja wizard

what do you recommend? Try something else, or stick with something and learn it?
                      dart farm bomb and dart farm ice are the best loadouts. Dart Farm Ace is usable, but it's not as good as bomb and ice.

Comment

This is really getting annoying, I played a game on BFB coliseum and I got killed by a ZOMG on round 25, I got chipper as reroll so I decided to use it, but the 4|0 chipper didn't even attack the ZOMG, so I resorted to Moab Assassins, and then SMFC, however the SMFC ran out of duration on me when the MOABs were just about to go through the exit. I think next time I will stick to Moab Maulers.

Comment

What about Dart, Farm, and Ace? I use it...

Comment

I've had success with Mortar, Farm, and Super Monkey, although I doubt it's safe in higher Arenas.
                            Creationists make it sound as though a "theory" is something you dreamt up after being drunk all night. -Isaac Asimov

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

Comment

FatCat, that is commonly used in Bananza.

Comment

Working...
                              X