OP strat late game vs super monkey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OP strat late game vs super monkey

i know theirs some flaws in it at the begining but still.

https://youtu.be/zw4idw0S-_k

edit by egogoyo:
    this thread is now moved to the proper place: Mobile Games > Bloons TD Battles
    Last edited by egogoyo; 14-02-17, 10:13 PM.

edit by egogoyo:
    this thread is now moved to the proper place: Mobile Games > Bloons TD Battles
    It looks like this:
    https://youtu.be/fDEIvZBoRX0

Comment

NK can always crank up Blimp HP, about x2 every 8 then 4 levels, so Defenses could be overwhelmed.

Comment

How many times are you going to post this?

Besides, CTA stacking has been patched now, so this strat doesn't work as it did before.
        My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
        My DCs
        Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post
          How many times are you going to post this?

Besides, CTA stacking has been patched now, so this strat doesn't work as it did before.
          Couldn't have said it better myself.
          (Type something here...............)

Comment

Originally posted by NinjKigui
            NK can always crank up Blimp HP, about x2 every 8 then 4 levels, so Defenses could be overwhelmed.
            First off, why did you bump this thread in the first place?
            Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My BTD5 Mods
            Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
            Originally posted by Bobby Alexander
            Originally posted by crazywhiteman418
            Friday the 13th, NK Day of the Dead

Comment

Oh, THAAAAAT'S why it's here. I thought zanathose just posted this again for no reason :/

My DCs

Comment

What is the best strat currently for late game smashing a never ending flow of xomg

Comment

Originally posted by Peter View Post
                  What is the best strat currently for late game smashing a never ending flow of xomg
                  Kill your opponent first.

My DCs

Comment

Originally posted by Peter View Post
                    You never want to strive for late game, it's just not practical now that chipper can't defend zomgs anymore. Eco strats usually have the best chance of defending all out zomgs, but have a high chance of being defeated way before than. If you really want to go late game and defend a huge zomg rush, the only viable option in my opinion is sub-chipper-super on battle river. You can also pull it off on concrete Alley but it's more difficult. I'm not going to explain the strat cuz that would take days. Honestly, you'll probably die cuz the micro you need to pull it off is pretty ridiculous. You basically need to strive for an Eco of 10,000 to keep up with farms. Once you have an insane amount of money you just spam 3/2 super monkeys and keep buying/selling the super-vac and first strike abilities. First strike is for popping zomgs, which it can do pretty much infinitely if you're fast enough. Super-vac is for stalling and for grouping all the bfbs/moabs so the first strike ability can take them all out at once. The super monkeys are basically just for raw popping power and bloon cleanup.

This is definitely a pro strat so I wouldn't really attempt it unless you're an experienced player.

Comment

What is the best strategy when going into late game?

Comment

Originally posted by Me1 View Post
                        What is the best strategy when going into late game?
                        Luke Carney

go up 1 post above what you said and read what (Luke Carney) said what he says about late game is true. And they only time you would want to if it was with a friend or if your opponent seriously wants to go late game because if not you lol get rushed everytime without fail and lose.... in my opinion for late game, Ninja,Wizard,Super Monkey, of if there's water get a sub and replace the wizard or Ninja depending on your liking, or get and ace and sub with Ninja for micro, just go on what you play like if you played the game long enough you should know what, towers you like and don't!

Comment

Working...
                        X