BTD Battles General Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTD Battles General Discussion Thread

Discuss general stuff here (strategies to beat opponents, questions, etc.).

The most recent update might not seem like much... that is until you start finding a match.
    Oh my goodness, they fixed the matchmaking system! It's so much faster now (going from a few minutes to just a few seconds, it's that good)!
    It's not even mentioned in the patch notes, but this made my day.

No balance changes, sadly, nor are clans improved.

Please don't put clan requests here, reserve them for the sticky.
    Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My BTD5 Mods
    Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
    Originally posted by Bobby Alexander
    Originally posted by crazywhiteman418
    Friday the 13th, NK Day of the Dead

i hope this is right.....

i think they they should let you put a 'requirement' in clan settings. I don't know if it would be by badges, win/loss, medallions, most keys in a week, but I think they should add something like this.
    join my clan! :techy time:

Comment

The update fixed a lot of the bugs related to clans like how the UI no longer extends below the blue border and the home button nothing else though but...
      I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

Originally posted by BTD Battles Scrub View Post
        The update fixed a lot of the bugs related to clans like how the UI no longer extends below the blue border and the home button nothing else though but...
        when he says tournaments, is he talking about koth?

Comment

Originally posted by thatkiwikid View Post

when he says tournaments, is he talking about koth?
          Sounds more like a separate feature in battles with game-enforced rules like an ending round, etc.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

i hope this is right.....

i think they they should let you put a 'requirement' in clan settings. I don't know if it would be by badges, win/loss, medallions, most keys in a week, but I think they should add something like this.

+1 for this. As a top 5 clan admin its a pain in the ass to go trough all 200-300 requests we get every day.
            My YouTube Channel with awesome Bloons gameplay videos

Comment

Does anyone want to share there profile, the troop they think is overrated, and when they started playing BTD battles mobile. I just want to see what the average forum thinks/account looks like.

Comment

Does anyone want to share there profile, the troop they think is overrated, and when they started playing BTD battles mobile. I just want to see what the average forum thinks/account looks like.
                Alright.

Name: Meissmart2001 (not to be confused with the slightly more outdated version, Meissmart2000)
                Overrated tower: Honestly, I feel as though you made this questionnaire just for me! :P
                In all seriousness, though, definitely the wizard.
                When I started: I actually don't know! I think it's been at least a year.
                My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                My DCs
                Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

My ign is MakeRRRoDCheap. The tower that is definitely most overrated is the wizard. At least the ninja has sabo (probably the best ability in the game) and jitsus are ok vs ceramics and MOABs. I started playing around 3 years ago.

Comment

I have a question. Is that player "hacking" or too rich? Otherwise, without getting any badge...i can't even guess how many years it could take to get such amount of medallions.

And that's my profile in screen. First game about 2 years ago but i played very occasionally. Mostly my kids did the job. When i decided about 3-4 month ago to jump in it was about 1300 loses with 41% ratio (theoretically current is about 80+%). But i'm still not pro because my BFB ratio is about 60% only.

Comment

He might have bought the medallions.
                      My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                      My DCs
                      Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Originally posted by SeniorSSS View Post
                        I have a question. Is that player "hacking" or too rich? Otherwise, without getting any badge...i can't even guess how many years it could take to get such amount of medallions.

And that's my profile in screen. First game about 2 years ago but i played very occasionally. Mostly my kids did the job. When i decided about 3-4 month ago to jump in it was about 1300 loses with 41% ratio (theoretically current is about 80+%). But i'm still not pro because my BFB ratio is about 60% only.
                        Medallion hacks.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post
                          He might have bought the medallions.
                          How much real money is needed for that?
                          With current offer it's more than 20k.
                          For millionaire it's nothing probably. But I would be shocked.

Comment

Ok thatkiwikid

Name: APOGD

66% win loss percent(615/304), 1.5M medallions. Overrated tower: wizard, worst tower. I started in September I think.
                            The Monkey Apprentice is the best!

Comment

I still fail to see how the 3/1 spac bloon send is useless... by that logic, pretty much every rushing card before it is useless too.
                              For $2000, you can send 55 zebras, each for $36.4.

Now comparing this to a normal game, each zebra bloon can be sent for $66.7, almost twice that of the 3/1 spac send.
                              Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My BTD5 Mods
                              Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
                              Originally posted by Bobby Alexander
                              Originally posted by crazywhiteman418
                              Friday the 13th, NK Day of the Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X