X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam
    started a topic Clan Request Thread!

Clan Request Thread!

Use this thread to advertise your availability to join a clan or indeed to promote your own clan

• RoelJanssens
    replied
    Everybody may join my clan Yanze

No minimum keys per week, just play that game!

Leave a comment:

• CreeperSlimePig
    replied
    This isn't my own clan, but it's called "doin work bit" and then some symbols. You'll need 1 key to stay, and the leader is longhorndmt (and I am cantbebeat525).

Leave a comment:

• trapgame
    replied
    i finally saved up enough to create my own clan thats called trapgames now it would be fun if i also have members in it so join if you like, u don't have to grind a certain amount of keys all i'm asking is to be active by playing games and just have fun!!

Leave a comment:

• muha99
    replied
    guys i have a problem, i cannot join any clan or make any clan.
    when i try to join i see this message ( error occurred, please wait before applying or attempting to join another clan. please try again later. ) !!!!
    i do not have any clan this is first time

help me

Leave a comment:

• Chris493
    replied
    Lemmings493 looking for new members!

Leave a comment:

• ClanObscurity
    replied
    One more perk - if any week you cannot make the required number of keys - just talk to me! For instance, I've known the Officer in my clan for years and he'll stay here even if he doesn't earn any keys because, well, he talks to me daily...

Btw, I'm going to increase the required number of keys this week. I really need to filter out the weak players from my clan...

Leave a comment:

• ClanObscurity
    replied
    Originally posted by Hausemaster
    Umm... not exactly the smartest idea because the vast majority of people named PLAYER are not signed in lel

Perhaps, but people can surely change their name to Player after they join the clan, right?

But seriously, please join! The second player after me has almost 100 times less keys than I have! I desperately need help!!!

Leave a comment:

• ClanObscurity
    replied
    I created clan Obscurity (hard to guess, right? ) to gather only players with the nickname PLAYER or Player. At this time I'm assembling the team, so the rules are easy: only 10 keys / week (and no need to change your name yet). But eventually I will require everyone to change their name and grind 200 to 500 keys / week. I do not have a goal to get in the top 3 or top 10 clans; I even do not care about the top 100 clans. All I want is to have a faceless crowd of players where no one knows how to act with a particular Player from clan Obscurity because they all look the same, but all have different tactics.

Join my clan and let's kick some ... bloons!
    Last edited by ClanObscurity; 29-08-17, 12:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• cbs2winner
    replied
    I play regularly and am tired of clans kicking for no reason. Join me and have some fun!
    XX**RANDOM**XX

Leave a comment:

• AnimalRacer3
    replied
    Hey join my clan the dark assassins first person to join gets promoted!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• thatkiwikid
    replied
    :techy time: is RECRUITING!!

we are gonna go for a 2k key min this week.

the clan (it's empty, but soon to grow)

. The highly skilled leader, ME!

any questions? PM me.

see you in the arena.

Leave a comment:

• thatkiwikid
    replied
    Any top players on here that want to make a clan with me?!

i get 20-25,000 keys weekly.

PM me to express interest.

Leave a comment:

• Valkyrie
    replied
    Valkyrie Warriors
    Still looking for members!

Leave a comment:

• XDaggerX
    replied
    Clan Name: Asian Squad
    Clan:Welcoming active and good players