Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more perk - if any week you cannot make the required number of keys - just talk to me! For instance, I've known the Officer in my clan for years and he'll stay here even if he doesn't earn any keys because, well, he talks to me daily...

Btw, I'm going to increase the required number of keys this week. I really need to filter out the weak players from my clan...
    Visit my YouTube Channel (started it on 9/27/2017, so take it easy for a few months )

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDj...kYB_0dNrmnQbSA

Comment! Like! Share! Subscribe!

Comment

Lemmings493 looking for new members!

Comment

guys i have a problem, i cannot join any clan or make any clan.
        when i try to join i see this message ( error occurred, please wait before applying or attempting to join another clan. please try again later. ) !!!!
        i do not have any clan this is first time

help me

Comment

i finally saved up enough to create my own clan thats called trapgames now it would be fun if i also have members in it so join if you like, u don't have to grind a certain amount of keys all i'm asking is to be active by playing games and just have fun!!

Comment

This isn't my own clan, but it's called "doin work bit" and then some symbols. You'll need 1 key to stay, and the leader is longhorndmt (and I am cantbebeat525).

Comment

Everybody may join my clan Yanze

No minimum keys per week, just play that game!

Comment

Working...
              X