Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mobile-BTD Battles - Hacker/Cheater Report Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1. PH: Starboy
    2. TiNY
    3. At 4.20 mark with 41 lives left, you can see the bloons going in and his life bar flashing, but no lives are deducted. So infinite life hack.
    https://battles.tv/watch/FTVRKDT

    Comment


    • 1. jonas
      2. TiNY
      3. Take a look at the replay and you tell me. I don't see any towers until the 2 minute mark, later i just see some towers. Millions of bloon sends almost no damage.

      https://battles.tv/watch/FTWTWTW

      Is anyone actually doing anything about these hackers? Because all the ones i send are still active and playing. It can not be that hard to ban someone can it?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by TiNY View Post
        Is anyone actually doing anything about these hackers? Because all the ones i send are still active and playing. It can not be that hard to ban someone can it?
        Well, it's likely a connection bug that causes this. Some players have poor wifi. BTW, you can't ban a Battles account. They just add you to the hacker pool of you hacked, and let you free if not. This excludes some people, BTW.
        This is like Street Fighter V for PS2 again.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by TiNY View Post
          1. PH: Starboy
          2. TiNY
          3. At 4.20 mark with 41 lives left, you can see the bloons going in and his life bar flashing, but no lives are deducted. So infinite life hack.
          https://battles.tv/watch/FTVRKDT
          It's important to note that during replays, the life bar will flash even if lives weren't actually lost in game. If the life bar flashed during the game you physically played, then it's a hack. If it only flashed in the replay, it's most likely lag. Replays in general are fairly inaccurate--sometimes the timing of attacks or sends are off from what they were in the game. Sometimes blimps appear to have more or less health than they actually did. Etc, etc. This particular game definitely doesn't look like hacks as the other player loses lives during the game; and only a few bloons appear to leak but not count, which is due to lag error.

          The second replay is unavailable.
          My shameless advertising:

          Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
          My DCs
          Is Minecraft really for children?

          Comment


          • 1. ss5153
            2. TiNY
            3. Everything is going well, I am crushing this guy, and then at the end of the round, just before i kill him... he has 10.000 credits, you clearly see him buying 4 moabs, but as you can see on the pictures 4 Z.O.M.G's come out. I don't know what hack that is... but i beat his hacking buttocks anyway.

            Picture one
            https://snag.gy/8f5smW.jpg

            Picture 2:
            https://snag.gy/5soCra.jpg (i missed one of them is already gone, but i caught 3/4!)

            picture 3:
            https://snag.gy/ICm1YS.jpg

            Comment


            • Originally posted by TiNY View Post
              1. ss5153
              2. TiNY
              3. Everything is going well, I am crushing this guy, and then at the end of the round, just before i -snip=
              Were you playing on Megaboosts?
              My shameless advertising:

              Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
              My DCs
              Is Minecraft really for children?

              Comment


              • 1. Ever Bermeo
                2. Nivas
                3. Unbeatable ....due hacking

                Unfortunately the game is full of hackers. Please my points back


                https://battles.tv/watch/FADABXH?=no_launch=true

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Nivas View Post
                  1. Ever Bermeo
                  2. Nivas
                  3. Unbeatable ....due hacking

                  Unfortunately the game is full of hackers. Please my points back


                  https://battles.tv/watch/FADABXH?=no_launch=true
                  While you were playing the game (NOT in the replay), did his life bar flash red whenever you saw a lead bloon go through?
                  My shameless advertising:

                  Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                  My DCs
                  Is Minecraft really for children?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Nivas View Post
                    1. Ever Bermeo
                    2. Nivas
                    3. Unbeatable ....due hacking

                    Unfortunately the game is full of hackers. Please my points back


                    https://battles.tv/watch/FADABXH?=no_launch=true
                    Wait why does the cash still accumulate in the 🅱️attles TV replay while the other player has disconnected?
                    I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

                    I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BTD Battles Scrub View Post

                      Wait why does the cash still accumulate in the 🅱️attles TV replay while the other player has disconnected?
                      Battles TV aka royale tv ripoff is broken af

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post

                        Were you playing on Megaboosts?
                        Never mind.... i am stupid

                        Comment


                        • I know it's a hard problem to fix. But lately I feel like every other game I play ends in a disconnect from the other person which eventually ends in a loss on my end because of the life not going down issue. I've got no lag whatsoever on the moment it starts, but on the end of those matches it states that cause of bad internet connection on my end it results in a loss. I'm not telling this problem can be fixed by the touch of a button, but it might be something which could be more looked into.

                          Comment


                          • Edit: NinjaKiwi got back to me. They handled the cheater and refunded my losses.



                            Edit: Apologies, only just realized this was a mobile thread. Bug report refers to the flash version. Maybe you could help me forward this to the right place? I looked for a flash hacker report thread but didn't find one.


                            Good afternoon.
                            1. welcome2urnightmare
                            2. Webb Telescope
                            3. Appears to be using a Lag switch. Video: https://youtu.be/ePFqerUTYwk explanation follows
                            • 01:08 (timestamp) loading screen start
                            • 06:31 loading screen end - this had happened twice before off camera where I'd given up a few minutes in. Refreshing my browser, I'd gain 1 loss.
                            • 10:45 I win with camo pinks, lag switch engages
                            • 17:12 Receive the "game server did not receive any messages" and returned to main menu
                            • He certainly doesn't play like someone with a 10:1 W/L. Most notably: sending spaced blues well into mid game - didn't stop until wave 8, spamming 3-0 boomers - had 3 of them by wave 8, and of course not getting mortar in time for round 12 camos. I assume he maintains his win record by using a lag switch against anyone competitive.
                            • The rest of the video past 17:12 is not part of the evidence please don't waste your time watching it. I just forgot to turn the recorder off.

                            In summary, in order to not take a loss against this guy I had to (1) wait out a 5 minute loading screen (2) beat him (3) wait out a 5 minute time out after I had won. As he cost me two or three losses in this playing session to browser resetting - and almost made me quit for the night - I'd really appreciate a follow up. Please let me know what NinjaKiwi decides to do, even if they decide not to take action I want to know.


                            Kind regards,
                            Webb
                            Last edited by Webb Telescope; 25-09-17, 12:30 AM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Webb Telescope View Post
                              Edit: Apologies, only just realized this was a mobile thread. Bug report refers to the flash version. Maybe you could help me forward this to the right place? I looked for a flash hacker report thread but didn't find one.


                              Good afternoon.
                              1. welcome2urnightmare
                              2. Webb Telescope
                              3. Appears to be using a Lag switch. Video: https://youtu.be/ePFqerUTYwk explanation follows
                              • 01:08 (timestamp) loading screen start
                              • 06:31 loading screen end - this had happened twice before off camera where I'd given up a few minutes in. Refreshing my browser, I'd gain 1 loss.
                              • 10:45 I win with camo pinks, lag switch engages
                              • 17:12 Receive the "game server did not receive any messages" and returned to main menu
                              • He certainly doesn't play like someone with a 10:1 W/L. Most notably: sending spaced blues well into mid game - didn't stop until wave 8, spamming 3-0 boomers - had 3 of them by wave 8, and of course not getting mortar in time for round 12 camos. I assume he maintains his win record by using a lag switch against anyone competitive.
                              • The rest of the video past 17:12 is not part of the evidence please don't waste your time watching it. I just forgot to turn the recorder off.

                              In summary, in order to not take a loss against this guy I had to (1) wait out a 5 minute loading screen (2) beat him (3) wait out a 5 minute time out after I had won. As he cost me two or three losses in this playing session to browser resetting - and almost made me quit for the night - I'd really appreciate a follow up. Please let me know what NinjaKiwi decides to do, even if they decide not to take action I want to know.


                              Kind regards,
                              Webb
                              if this was on flash, then they definitely wont do anything about it.

                              Comment


                              • Even if you posted that on the flash report thread NK still wouldn't give 2 s***s about it because currently flash is making them about $0.01 a year. The only reason they're still keeping the servers up is because... actually idk at this point I'm sure the cost of keeping the servers up is far more than the revenue they're producing

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X