Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, this might not be the correct topic to post this in, but I don't know where else to put it, so bear with me please!

A few times when I've been playing the arenas the opponents stats are all blank, so no win/loss ratio for anything, no leader board rank and no medallions either. Is this a lag or a bug or something else? It's happened about 4 times since yesterday and I've never seen it happen before.

Thanks for any and all answers and a great game!
    (I tried to add a screenshot but it wouldn't let me)

Comment

Had a weird issue with lag just now. The game slowed down a ton but didn't show the "your internet connection ..." message. Instead it took me straight to the defeat screen after 10-15 seconds, before I could turn off wifi just in case and before the full 30 seconds one would normally get for a lag timeout.
      speed test immediately after showed 3.6megs down and 3 megs up... (super slow but enough to power the game).
      this was ceramic crucible regular rules, castle level.

Comment

The Dangerous vs. andrealai
        10-6-17
        had a 4-2 Engineer.ON round 18 the camos came and they went THROUGH the bloon trap.nut,that guy.Sent camo greens and won the game before your jaw can drop.

Comment

Originally posted by The Great View Post
          The Dangerous vs. andrealai
          10-6-17
          had a 4-2 Engineer.ON round 18 the camos came and they went THROUGH the bloon trap.nut,that guy.Sent camo greens and won the game before your jaw can drop.
          Not a bug. Each little foam can only decamo 3 bloons at a time so you need a bunch of 3/0 engies with your 4/0 if you want to defend camos.
          I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

Bug/glitch I've been getting disconnected from games I try play, and because of this I've lost a lot of medallions, and I really love this game, to the point I've spent money on it, but this glitch has led me to lose almost 90 games, and my win loss ratio has gone down to 175 wins - 189 loss. This glitch started after I reinstalled the game, and its not my internet.

Comment

Date: 7/19/17

bug: towers become unavailable when map is skipped.

bug report: sometimes when my opponent skips a map right as I select a tower, that tower will be unavailable for the next map. This has been happening to me constantly, especially with 4th tower selections. How has no one reported this yet? It can be a game killer when playing the high arenas, since there are only a few load outs that are actually viable at that level.

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Carney View Post
                How has no one reported this yet?
                Funny--I've known this bug for months now and yet apparently I've never officially reported it. Odd. But yeah, it's a pretty serious bug.
                My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                My DCs
                Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post

Funny--I've known this bug for months now and yet apparently I've never officially reported it. Odd. But yeah, it's a pretty serious bug.
                  You might of, I just didn't find anything on the topic. It happened to me 3 times in Moab pit today. One of those times I lost my dart monkey and had to use stupid ninja/mortar. Still won though. DART/ACE/FARM FOR LIFE!

Comment

There's a bug with BTV if someone disconnects within the first second of the game starting the game will not show up on btv as live or replay.

Comment

• There's a bug with Battles TV where replays don't show up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaiden View Post
                        There's a bug with Battles TV where replays don't show up.
                        This is either
                        1. It was just broadcasted and needs time to make the replay
                        2.it just doesn't want to.
                        I hope you use discord, because all the discord servers I go to is here http://tinyurl.com/hkmk97k so see ya there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Can I Log In View Post

This is either
                          1. It was just broadcasted and needs time to make the replay
                          2.it just doesn't want to.
                          oops i said replays i meant rematches xd

Comment

• This might be pretty well known by now, but the lag for dartling is insane. I'll send a rush against a dartling and it looks like they defended but they still die. This can be really frustrating because sometimes I stop an all out rush half way through because it looks like they're defending when they're actually not.

Comment

• Post Time: 7:49PM. Monday

When I go to my profile, and go to Manage Profile, the game soft-locks on me. I have a 10.8.5 MacBook, and I don't know why it occurs. Strangely, you can press Esc. and get to the main menu, but doesn't allow you to click on anything.

BTW, the game crashes when I go to replays, and try to change the name, with my username on it (UltimaPortal).
                              Last edited by Speedy05; 12-09-17, 01:56 AM.
                              This is Street Fighter V again.

Comment

• Date: 12.09.17
                                Bug: Missing textures in Area 52 on Lumia630

Comment

Working...
                                X