This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug: Invisible MOABs
    How to replicate: use super wide funnel and super vac.
    Report: I was playing on ceramic Crucible and my opponent sent me 2 ZOMGs, I tried to use Super Wide Funnel and super vac to stall it+ super monkey fan club to pop it, but, somehow the MOABs confused me by becoming transparent and thinking that the SMFC destroyed them but a second later I realised they were invisible and the SMFC are still shooting it but it was too late.
    The Monkey Apprentice is the best!

Comment

Bug: in card battles when you turn it around to see the rules it says you get 3 spikes and I am sure you don't get 3 spikes.
      join my clan! :techy time:

Comment

When in track selection I tap on player there is only one info about win and loss for everyone...0% for classic and 0% for cards.

Comment

Date: Every time if the opponent place cobra tower

Bug: Only on Windows 10 Computer: My game closes when the next round starts with a cobra in the map
          Bug Report: well i dont know why this happens but when the next round starts and the cobra show the money that got my opponent my cgame closes and well i give a loss by that
          How to Replicate:maybe graphic cards? drivers? i have all updated my drivers and the game closes... this only happens to me on windows 10 store computer

Comment

I found a bug that can affect the leader boards. Ok so the bug i found was an odd one. I had rematched someone (i've also been keeping track on how many medallions i've been at on the leader board) I was at 900k medallions for the leader board before facing him for the first time i was playing him in the 25k medallion pool for 50k medallion total. And i rematched him once after beating him the first time. He got disconnected in the middle of the game. So i won by default but it also gave me an additional 50k medallions towards the leader board and another 500 keys for my clan. Feel free to take them away if you wish my account name is Lotus1252

Comment

Originally posted by MagnificCastle03 View Post
              Date: Every time if the opponent place cobra tower

Bug: Only on Windows 10 Computer: My game closes when the next round starts with a cobra in the map
              Bug Report: well i dont know why this happens but when the next round starts and the cobra show the money that got my opponent my cgame closes and well i give a loss by that
              How to Replicate:maybe graphic cards? drivers? i have all updated my drivers and the game closes... this only happens to me on windows 10 store computer
              Sounds like a possible problem with your computer rather then the game itself. I've played on windows 10 and i've never had that problem.

Comment

Bug: Attrition and Support Chinook mix like oil and water
                Description: When you gain a bunch of lives with the crate ability from the Support Chinook, and then either get lives added or taken away with the Attrition COBRA, your lives will reset back to 150.
                How to replicate: Go into any game, build a 0/4 heli, get a bunch of lives from its ability, then build a 0/2 COBRA, wait 15 seconds, and see what happens.
                My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                My DCs
                Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Bug: Got second place in Region having 100K medallions more than "first" place.
                  Bug Report:: Notice that i've been placed in second place while mathematicly beeing first.
                  How to replicate: Have no idea.
                  What bad happend: Nothing ... just not fair.

Comment

Originally posted by SeniorSSS View Post
                    Bug: Got second place in Region having 100K medallions more than "first" place.
                    Bug Report:: Notice that i've been placed in second place while mathematicly beeing first.
                    How to replicate: Have no idea.
                    What bad happend: Nothing ... just not fair.
                    I had a similar big.
                    I received 3rd place in NZ region even though when I looked at 1 hour before the end it said I was over 100k medallions ahead.

Comment

date- Ever since clans came out
                      bug- when i try to join a clan it says i need to wait before trying to join a clan and i have been eating ever since the clans released i don't know why i can't join a clan

Comment

Bug: Game freezing and shutting down.
                        Date: Yesterday.
                        How to replicate: It happens randomly I think, I'm not sure why.
                        Description: While I was in BFB coliseum, I was upgrading my spikepult to juggernaut, and it suddenly froze, and after some time, the game exited out, which gave me a loss, I think this should be fixed, but it is weird though.

I would like to have the 25000 medallions back but if I can't if doesn't matter since MOAB pit is out today.
                        The Monkey Apprentice is the best!

Comment

today when i load the game

it arrive at 'leaderbord data downloaded...' then it crashes

no idea why but i can run the game any more

(version windows 10 desktop)
                          Evolution of a moab
                          http://i.imgur.com/D0o3tCm.png

Comment

Originally posted by fozage View Post
                            today when i load the game

it arrive at 'leaderbord data downloaded...' then it crashes

no idea why but i can run the game any more

(version windows 10 desktop)
                            This same thing is happening to me. It started 2 days ago. The first time it happened, I did a Recovery and I rolled Win 10 back to a recent Visual C++ Redistributable update, and that worked. I could play again. Then late yesterday afternoon, the same error was happening. I did another Recovery, but this time it didn't work. What version of Visual C++ Redistributable does Bloons TD Battles use? Not sure if that is the issue or not. Again, this is the version that is the Microsoft App Store on Win 10 PC. What else could be causing it? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but that didn't work either.

Comment

Originally posted by grab01d View Post

This same thing is happening to me. It started 2 days ago. The first time it happened, I did a Recovery and I rolled Win 10 back to a recent Visual C++ Redistributable update, and that worked. I could play again. Then late yesterday afternoon, the same error was happening. I did another Recovery, but this time it didn't work. What version of Visual C++ Redistributable does Bloons TD Battles use? Not sure if that is the issue or not. Again, this is the version that is the Microsoft App Store on Win 10 PC. What else could be causing it? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but that didn't work either.
                              Still can't get it to work on Win 10 app version, but I downloaded the game on Steam and am able to play again.

Comment

Originally posted by grab01d View Post

Still can't get it to work on Win 10 app version, but I downloaded the game on Steam and am able to play again.
                                Are you able to continue your progress or did you have to start from scratch?
                                Evolution of a moab
                                http://i.imgur.com/D0o3tCm.png

Comment

Working...
                                X