Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matchmaking is off. Like, seriously off.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matchmaking is off. Like, seriously off.

Ever since the update that killed dart chipper farm, I really haven't ever been able to compete in any arena higher than ceramic crucible. If this were solely due to skill level, I would be fine with it. However, whenever I go into a moab pit ormhigher match, I am never put into a battle with an opponent with equal skill level. Everyone seems to be in the thousands there. If there is really that many people playing this arena, which I know there aren't, then battles should have no problem matching me with someone who has under a thousand wins. I have reset my account several times, hpoing that it would fix the issue, but it doesn't. I lost several hundred thousand medallions in previous accounts, which for me, is a lot, and I just never win. Here is a screenshot so you know what I am talking about:

Sorry for bad screenshot quality, my device is quite old.Ever since the update that killed dart chipper farm, I really haven't ever been able to compete in any arena higher than ceramic crucible. If this were solely due to skill level, I would be fine with it. However, whenever I go into a moab pit ormhigher match, I am never put into a battle with an opponent with equal skill level. Everyone seems to be in the thousands there. If there is really that many people playing this arena, which I know there aren't, then battles should have no problem matching me with someone who has under a thousand wins. I have reset my account several times, hpoing that it would fix the issue, but it doesn't. I lost several hundred thousand medallions in previous accounts, which for me, is a lot, and I just never win. Here is a screenshot so you know what I am talking about:

Sorry for bad screenshot quality, my device is quite old.

Edit: Picture so ehow got deleted. Sorry about that.
    Last edited by DestructivForce; 29-12-17, 04:35 PM. Reason: Picture dissapeared

My opinion when you play at the top level you should be prepared to play top level players, no restrictions. Please don't misunderstand me me I fully agree with supporting Ninja Kiwi, but you sound like somebody who has bought access to the top table but still wants someone to hold their hand.

Those people with thousands of win, probably play because they really enjoy the game, and the medallions just add to the fun, but are happy to play in any arena, you sound like you would just rather be on the ranking system... but without earning it with genuine skill.

... just my opinion

Comment

I didn't buy anything, and I understand your concern. Looking back on this post, it was more out of frustration than anything, that and the fact that I have a win-loss record of about 90% when I play in ceramic crucible, but about 30% in moab pit and above. It just gets a bit annoying when you can't ever get a match with someone who is playing casually, but knows something about the game. I guess I can't ask for perfection, and ceramic crucible will have to do for me.

Comment

ive never had a problem with this

Comment

I've been put in the hacker pool yet this is my first time on the game in 10 months

Comment

I have a major problem with the matchmaking system, you either get destroyed or you destroy your opponent

Comment

Working...
            X