How do you get prestige ranking?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you get prestige ranking?

By this i mean how do you get it so you can be seen as a "prestige" player when filtering in BTV. I've managed to place in the top 100 and i still don't show up on there. Would be cool to be able to do that so i'm just wondering how high up you have to be or if you have to play there frequently. Something like that.

I don’t think TV prioritizes certain players in the live games. It just shows the most recent games started and trending/popular depend on views/upboats.
    I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

Probably like Top 100 Prestige I'd expect.
      (Type something here...............)

Comment

There is a filter option for btv and it has prestige for one of the options. That means people who have earned prestige ranking gets shown.

Comment

Originally posted by naturespirit View Post
          Probably like Top 100 Prestige I'd expect.
          I've placed in the top 100 last prestige cycle. #64 to be percise and i still don't see my replays as a part of the prestige filter. I've checked by playing a low arena just to see if it came up to make sure i wasn't playing someone else who would make it turn up on the prestige filter.

Comment

Ok i'd seriously like a response from a dev of this game at this point because thier "prestige" doesn't make sense in btd tv. I don't have prestige status for btd tv but someone else in my clan does who hasn't even broken top 100 yet. I'm not saying i'm salty towards him i'm saying this doesn't make sense. By any logical standpoint i can think of i should have gotten it or my clan mate should not have it. I'm just not understanding their logic in any form here.

Comment

Did your clan member play somebody who was in the top 100?

Comment

Originally posted by Dizzee View Post
                Did your clan member play somebody who was in the top 100?
                I had also checked that and there were some of them that wasn't in prestige themselves.

Comment

any solution on this?

Comment

Originally posted by Dizzee View Post
                    any solution on this?
                    Nope no one in the player base seems to even know how this works and mods haven't bothered to answer a question that only they seem to know the answer to.

Comment

Working...
                    X