Ninja kiwi: You are forcing people to quit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ninja kiwi: You are forcing people to quit

Disconnection have made me lose 5 games in the battles in these three days. If this continues I have no choice but to quit.
    . Losing like this is not fair. I have not had any mistakes in the game to make me lose, and because of NOTHING I lose my games and medallions, and worsen my win-lost ratio.
    . Although the amount of medallions are not big, but the fact that I lose does not change. To add, because I did nothing wrong, so I would be easily raged and which make it easier to lose the games afterward.
    In a few games I think I deserve to win, but because of the server I lose connection randomly. In most cases I have to wait one minute before the defeat screen shows up. This wastes some valuable time for me to get the medallions back, especially when it is boss arenas.
    I have no idea did this happens to others, but I seen some random disconnections in SJB/other youtubers' video (although being the winner).
    I have also tried contacting [email protected], but since yesterday I got no reply. This is really frustrating and disappointing, so it would be appreciated if this could be fixed by the next update, and have all loses (because of random disconnection) removed and medallions refunded. In total I have lost about 7 games and 38000 medallions.

Edit: one more lost because of disconnection. I am quitting.
    Last edited by jasonid2016; 26-10-17, 12:06 PM.

Lol, I'm not sure what to say to this. There isn't a multiplayer game out there that doesn't have connection/lag issues. Disconnecting has always been an issue that you have the accept when you're playing this game. Also, ever thought it could be related to your own connection? I disconnect pretty frequently, but its because I have a really crap connection.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonid2016 View Post
      I have also tried contacting [email protected], but since yesterday I got no reply. This is really frustrating and disappointing, so it would be appreciated if this could be fixed by the next update, and have all loses (because of random disconnection) removed and medallions refunded. In total I have lost about 7 games and 38000 medallions.
      Well, it takes a while to remove the Losses, but medallions are lost to the winner, if I'm correct, And I'm sorry if your wifi is K-Mart's, but noone has perfect wifi, not even me.

Five Words. Ten Letters. Say it and I'm yours.
      Me: Do U No De Wae

Comment

I have no wi-fi, but I've got unlimited mobile data.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonid2016 View Post
          I have no wi-fi, but I've got unlimited mobile data.
          and.... There's your answer.

Comment

No this isn't an issue specific to him. While i won't go and make a post about this because i know it won't help, I will say that NK servers are pretty crappy. Because of this it can cause frequent losses. Obvious times when its' the NK servers is when you get disconnected then immidiately after your opponent is disconnected. That's an obvious sign it's the servers. And this is a CONSTANT issue. Like several times in a week it can happen. It's gotten beyond stupid at this point. And yes there will be lag and connection issues as the first response said. But not to this extent. Not when the game has been out for this long should there be this many issues still. Look at blizzard with their titan of a game. World of warcraft when they first started tons of connection issues but now it's near unheard of and they have millions of players at once. True NK isn't as big but neither is their game. They should be able to support a game of this size with as much as they make off the micro transactions and ad revenue. So don't be blaming all this on the dude. If you wanna blame him for anything just do it for actually posting this and expecting change.

Comment

Ok first of all monitor your internet connection before you make these accusations, otherwise your statements are unfounded and most likely problem on your end exclusively. I've personally never had these issues, it's usually people who are delusional and can't accept that they have bad connection. If you lose connection too many times it's incredibly annoying and it drags out matches forever, so pople like these should be automatically disconnected for good like it is now. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Truelotus1991 View Post
                And this is a CONSTANT issue.
                How funny that I've never experienced it nor anyone I know in BTD Battles. Funny how I've always only seen this happen to people with bad connection. Guess what, monitor your ping stream before you assume anything, then come back and actually be constructive.

Comment

One note here: Everyone's opinion is a bias because of internet connection.

My brother started playing, yet he has had no disconnects on his part.

Comment

Didnt read the entire thing but all I have to say is.... Mobile games and all games alike go by servers mostly, If your wifi or device cant handle it. Turn off wifi on devices you are not using or find a stronger device to handle the game. I know sometimes fps drops can even lag your wifi on the device (dont say im wrong because ive witnessed it even on pc games connected wired on a $3000 gaming pc). Find the issue. Up it... I could be wrong but worth a try

Comment

Weather affects my wifi more than anything because I have satellite. I got disconnected like 10 times yesterday in Moab pit. Which really sucks because I played like 50 games and only lost like 2 games for real.

Comment

i don't have any problem on connections

Comment

Originally posted by afnmeng1 View Post
                          i don't have any problem on connections
                          Final thing: Stop the large text. You attract attention by that.

OT: Well, you have to gotten at least one crash, right? Or have you started playing?

Comment

My Wi-Fi is very strong, but I don't have any problems with disconnections.

If your connection to the internet is solid, then I'm not sure what the problem could be.

Comment

Imo DC isn't always decided by the internet. I have a 2 year old hand me down iPod and I DC more than I actually win. But when I use my family tablet, I almost never DC.

but either way it is true that ninja kiwi's servers are ass

Comment

Working...
                              X