All cooldowns of Misdirection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All cooldowns of Misdirection

Out of curiousity, what are all of the cooldowns for every single bloon after using Misdirection? I really want to know so that I can evaluate the quality of Misdirection; and since smaller bloons are really useless to send back at then it would be worth giving a significantly shorter cooldown for those lower bloons, especially non-MOAB-class. Based on only my pure beliefs, I predict that it's a 60-second cooldown after sending BFBs, 30-second cooldown after sending MOABs, 15-second cooldown after sending ceramic, 10-second cooldown after sending rainbow, 5-second cooldown after sending lead or zebra, 3-second cooldown for blacks and whites, 2-second cooldown for pinks and yellows, and 1-second cooldown for green and lower.
    If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

It's 90 for BFBs, 30 for MOABs, 15 for Ceramics, and 5 for everything below that.
    Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My NK Mods
    Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
    Originally posted by Trainfeeb
    Originally posted by Aaron

Comment

One more important question—what is the starting cooldown for when you place the tower itself?
      My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
      My DCs
      Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post
        One more important question—what is the starting cooldown for when you place the tower itself?
        That's 20 seconds.
        If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

Originally posted by qwertyxp2000 View Post

That's 20 seconds.
          As of now? That seems too low. I’m pretty sure the cooldown got lengthened recently.
          My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
          My DCs
          Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Originally posted by The Mochinator
            As of now? That seems too low. I’m pretty sure the cooldown got lengthened recently.
            Yes, the last update increased it from 10 to 20 seconds.

Comment

This cool down increase totally killed the cobra in classic battles. I think they should of kept the cool down the same and just increased the price to around $4000

Comment

I think they were better off leaving it alone altogether. :/

Comment

Misdirection wasn’t hard to play around unless they got cobra as a 4th tower and even then you could just send some fc MOABs after they bought the 0/4 to force them to sell it and buy defense for the fc MOABs.
                  I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

Working...
                  X