No announcement yet.

What's your stratagy for boosty banaza?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your stratagy for boosty banaza?

I ask this because it's just a very rarely seen club room (and for good reason. completely breaks the game.) and it's the club room today for the 100 medallion pool.
    My load out would be ninja, ice, super monkey. While you may think it's a glutton for punishment you can buy a plasma monkey boost it and stall out with 0/4 ice ability until your boost comes back to boost the sun god into temple to defend round 13 regen camo ceramic.

My strategy for Boosty Bananza?

Don’t play it.
    My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
    (NEW) My Custom BTD5 Challenges
    Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Uh uh, for a relevant answer...

Be warned that there are a majority of smart players out there, so use a smart strategy that has towers that will deal well against all types of bloons.

Personally, I use the Farm-Wizard-Super strategy. What I do is start of with 1-0 Farm, then 2-0 Farm, then Wizard (or 1-0 Farm then Wizard) Then I upgrade Wizard to 1-1, and 2-1 if opponent sent bloons at you. Make as many 1-0 Farms as possible. Repeat until Round 6, and prepare for another 2-1 Wizard placement if necessary against greens. Keep building 1-0 Farms around, more recommendingly around one Monkey Farmer, and then upgrade to 2-0 asap, then 3-0 asap. Boost when all your Banana Farms are 3-0. Have more Wizards if necessary on the way, and/or upgrade to higher ranks. Spam a few Path-2 Wizards. Upgrade all Wizards to x-2 at Round 12.

Now check for weaknesses. Weaknesses that used to be unapplicable do include Camo Regrow Rushes, because they are expensive in normal games. Only send Camo Regrow Rushes if there is insufficient Camo AND Regrow defense on the opponent side as well as if you have 4-0 Banana Farms. Boost the Camo Regrow Rainbow rush so they become grouped Camo Regrow Ceramic rushes. Only do these rushes between Rounds 13 to Round 18, because if after Round 18 the opponent is safe then he may have enough money for defending sustainably.

For late-game, switch to adding Super Monkeys. Make sacrifices with Wizards and other towers you may possess. Ensure Temples are fullest, with all sacrifices of "normal" towers (such as normal Super Monkeys), Wizards, and any other towers you may have (you could get a Bomb Tower as fourth, Mortar as fourth, or Glue fourth, or Ice fourth; otherwise the fourth tower makes little difference to sacrifices). And if you have over $500,000, and the round is like the round where natural ZOMGs come out, then send a huge grouped ZOMG rush, firstly with boosted Grouped BFBs and then with fast-cooldown ZOMGs; but beware that you only do so if you are guaranteed that your opponent is weaker than you are, else he do the same thing back at you.
      Last edited by qwertyxp2000; 06-10-17, 06:06 AM.
      If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

I have created a video around my strategy on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5SR2pu8Uek

This strategy video won't show specific guidance, but it shows a few demos around how the Farm-Wizard-Super could be done in my way. It should give some inspiration to use the Farm-Wizard-Super more often in these Boosty Bananzas.
        If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

Wizard Farm Super?

Right let’s be real. I’d probably go either Ace Farm COBRA, or for maybe a bit extra safety, Ace Ninja COBRA. Farms/COBRAs for early, then spam bloon adjustment, then eventually spam Offensive Push and send BFBs boosted into ZOMGs. Ace and Ninja for defense.

Comment

I’m pretty sure you’d need farms to get the money to send the early ZOMGs. So either ace/farm/cobra or ace/farm/ninja for defense.
            I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

1/0 cobra spam + bananza + megaboost skips having to buy 4/0 + boosting BFBs into ZOMGs = good?

Comment

Still $2500/pop and early aggression will reeaaallly slow it down unlike farms which could still be built early even with only 2 boosts.
                I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

I go dart-farm-COBRA. I start with banana farms, go 1-0, then place a dart monkey at 3-0 and 2 others at 2-3. Then I boost once. The farms will be 2-0 now. Then I place a couple of 2-0 cobras, then boost again. Now I have a couple of banana republics, which are really bad, Then I immediatly boost again, getting a few factories and loads of Offensive Pushes. Then I send a bunch of FC ZOMGs, which will kill my opponent. I also do this in normal megaboost, ableit with a lot less dart monkeys and COBRAs.

Comment

I’ve been thinking for a bit, and I realized that Bananza Megaboosts would be a great way to send a MOAB extremely early—like, before round 5. The trick would be to farm a bit, then spam 1/0 COBRAs, boost into Bloon Adjustments, then bloon boost so that the ceramics on the opponent’s side turn into MOABs, and just like that, round 2 or 3 MOAB.

Maybe our good old challenge attempters ISAB and Anacondaz could try to get the lowest MOAB send round possible.

Comment

Well, that could. Offensive Pushing until you can sent a MOAB at Round 5 or something, Bloons Monkey City style (I've seen a Round 5 MOAB in BMCM). Another way would to just tower boost so that you can get 1/0 to 4/0, then bloon boost a ceramic send, and BOOM, a round 5 MOAB.

Comment

Working...
                      X