Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you want to be able to see the tower upgrades in replays?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you want to be able to see the tower upgrades in replays?

By this i mean do you want NK to include an option where you can click on a tower on either side of the screen and see what tier it's at. For ex. a banana farm being at a 1/0 or if it's a 0/0. Bad example i know because it's a tower that you can always tell but not all of them are like that.
    Yes.
    76.92%
    No.
    7.69%
    IDC.
    15.38%

Every tower upgrade changes the appearance of said tower, so you really should be able to tell what tier it is anyway. One of the few exceptions is the wizard, since it looks the same when its 2/0 as it does 0/2. But you can tell which one by just watching the tower.

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Carney View Post
      Every tower upgrade changes the appearance of said tower, so you really should be able to tell what tier it is anyway. One of the few exceptions is the wizard, since it looks the same when its 2/0 as it does 0/2. But you can tell which one by just watching the tower.
      1/0 vs. 0/1 vs. 1/1 dart
      2/0 vs. 2/1 vs. 0/2 vs. 1/2 vs. 2/2 dart
      1/0 vs. 0/1 vs. 1/1 tack
      2/0 vs. 2/1 vs. 0/2 vs. 1/2 vs. 2/2 tack
      2/3 vs. 2/4 boomer
      1/0 vs. 0/1 vs. 1/1 bomb
      1/0 vs. 0/1 vs. 1/1 ice
      2/0 vs. 2/1 vs. 0/2 vs. 1/2 vs. 2/2 ice
      2/0 vs. 2/1 vs. 0/2 vs. 1/2 vs. 2/2 boat
      1/0 vs. 0/1 vs. 1/1 wizard
      2/0 vs. 2/1 vs. 0/2 vs. 1/2 vs. 2/2 wizard (as you said)
      2/3 vs. 2/4 village
      0/1 vs. 1/0 vs. 1/1 mortar
      2/0 vs. 2/1 vs. 0/2 vs. 1/2 vs. 2/2 mortar
      1/0 vs. 0/1 vs. 1/1 dartling

Yeah, most of these don't mean anything, but it's still far from only a "few" exceptions.
      My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
      My DCs
      Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Okay so there's more than a few but they are all low level upgrades so it really doesn't make any difference

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Carney View Post
          You're also forgetting that all these new skins and not everyone knows them becuase not everyone buys them. And even when they do know them just like the classic some of them look exactly the same.

Comment

I'm not sure if you're noticing, but when you upgrade, say, an Apprentice from 0/2 to 1/2, the tower gets slightly larger.

Comment

What about the tower's upgrade total (Ex:3-2) be shown in small text in an options, which it can be disabled on and off.
              This is like Street Fighter V for PS2 again.

Comment

Working...
              X