Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What game mode do you think requires alot of skill that you still find fun?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naturespirit View Post

This is heavily negated by the fact that most of the people playing it are trying to grind and that rushing aggressively in a setting with random towers is far more consequential than when you choose your loadout and have farms/cobras.
    ok at this point nature spirit i'm going to ask you to kindly leave this discussion because you are doing the 1 thing that you really don't need to be. Trying to bring other's opinions down when this is merely to discuss what you personally find fun. So since you can't seem to get along with people without arguing till you're blue in the face please leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Truelotus1991 View Post

ok at this point nature spirit i'm going to ask you to kindly leave this discussion because you are doing the 1 thing that you really don't need to be. Trying to bring other's opinions down when this is merely to discuss what you personally find fun. So since you can't seem to get along with people without arguing till you're blue in the face please leave.
      So apparently you only want opinions in this thread along with misinformation. Ok guys, have fun with your false facts! You probably get them all from ISAB, Tyler, and SJB.
      (Type something here...............)

Comment

So apparently you only want opinions in this thread along with misinformation. Ok guys, have fun with your false facts! You probably get them all from ISAB, Tyler, and SJB.
        Lol can you read? "What do you think" of course he wants opinions, not yours that you try to pass off as facts. Fun is merely subjective, you can't say for everyone that arenas with 4th tower banned is the most fun mode unless you're that up in your head.

Comment

Um???? I like r3 and I'm a semi competitive player????

Comment

Whoever decided to put r3 speed bananza on vortex the other day needs to die a slow painful death.

Comment

Working...
            X