Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What game mode do you think requires alot of skill that you still find fun?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What game mode do you think requires alot of skill that you still find fun?

Now i will say this assault mode and arena are the same thing for this since they both use the same rules just one uses energy the other doesn't. So with that said what do you think is the most fun with the most skill involved?

For me personally it'd be either R3 Fire, or R3 Speedy fire. I say this because i haven't seen them do an R3 speedy fire yet so i don't know how much fun it would be. But i find the fact that you're stuck with random towers a bit more challenging then any other game mode add that onto the fact you can't exploit a weakness in those towers without doing it to yourself makes it just a tad more challenging.

Key word is fun. The simple truth is pretty much everybody hates r3 and random cards. The only people who enjoy random cards are those who can’t build a deck. With that said, arena with 4th tower banned is the most fun game mode that exists currently.
    (Type something here...............)

Comment

Originally posted by naturespirit View Post
      Key word is fun. The simple truth is pretty much everybody hates r3 and random cards. The only people who enjoy random cards are those who can’t build a deck.
      This is also a matter of OPINION! Meaning you shouldn't bash someone else's idea of what's "fun" in return they can't bash yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Truelotus1991 View Post

This is also a matter of OPINION! Meaning you shouldn't bash someone else's idea of what's "fun" in return they can't bash yours.
        I don’t think anything I said there was an opinion other than the last sentence. Which you left out in your quote.
        Last edited by naturespirit; 18-09-17, 09:09 PM.

Comment

R3 speed is where the really good players shine. You need to know the advantages and disadvantages of every tower, not just the ones that are viable in classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Carney View Post
            R3 speed is where the really good players shine. You need to know the advantages and disadvantages of every tower, not just the ones that are viable in classic.
            This is heavily negated by the fact that most of the people playing it are trying to grind and that rushing aggressively in a setting with random towers is far more consequential than when you choose your loadout and have farms/cobras.

Comment

Usually high-level normal arenas. If the highest is just Ceramic Crucible, or if I'm not having fun because my rear is being whipped every game, Bananza so I can do a micro challenge.

Or, if that mode isn't available or I used my club entry for the day, I might try playing in Yellow Stadium with only 0/0 towers.
              My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
              (NEW) My Custom BTD5 Challenges
              Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

This is heavily negated by the fact that most of the people playing it are trying to grind and that rushing aggressively in a setting with random towers is far more consequential than when you choose your loadout and have farms/cobras.
                yeah but the skill is knowing when to rush and when to defend.

Comment

R3 and Random Cards I still find a little fun, as it does let you experiment with weird combinations of towers/cards without getting severely punished.
                  Although the update that nerfed Random Cards to make it less random mostly killed it imo. (I'm talking about 4.1 btw)
                  Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th, NK Day of the Dead

Comment

r3 speed is fun but 1. I don't have club access and 2. Every game lasts like 2 minutes lul

Comment

Originally posted by mrmonkey2004 View Post
                      r3 speed is fun but 1. I don't have club access and 2. Every game lasts like 2 minutes lul
                      sometimes they have bfb with r3 and r3 speed and its not club related

Comment

Speed megaboost cards with no 4ths.

wait... um. How about:

just classic battles with no 4ths.
                        I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Carney View Post

yeah but the skill is knowing when to rush and when to defend.
                          This is highly subjective since someone could be completely bad or good and certain rushes won’t work vs a good player but will work vs a bad player and again like I said if you rush someone thinking they’re an idiot and they defend then you just wasted several minutes. Meanwhile on the other hand if you tryhard and only rush when you can guarantee a win, you just lost several minutes for potentially no reason if you just rushed the noob earlier.

Comment

And let's not forget the "50%" games in which you have to allout with something as fast as possible (camos, MOABs, regrow rainbows, even just low-level grouped bloons) and essentially the first person to rush will win.
                            My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                            (NEW) My Custom BTD5 Challenges
                            Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

I don’t think anything I said there was an opinion other than the last sentence. Which you left out in your quote.
                              because there was no need to address your opinion as that wasn't what i had a problem with. IDK why you felt the need to comment something that would try and bring the opinions of others down. That's what i was addressing and why i left out your opinion in my quote because i had no problem with your opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X