heli tracking help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heli tracking help

I have always been pretty ignorant on how to use heli properly, because until now it hasn't been viable. Can an experienced heli user explain the best tracking settings for any given situation? The stay in place option seems promising if you put it in a good tack shooter position, but then you have to fiddle with the tracking if you need to defend a rush, which takes up valuable time. Also, the pursuit option seems to get you in trouble early on since it starts chasing the bloons. It is just best to keep it on the manual touch setting or are there better options depending on the situation?
    Last edited by Luke Carney; 07-09-17, 10:07 PM.

manual for like rounds 1-4 ish, after you get your second heli lock one in place so that it touches as much of the track as possible (usually a tack shooter spot) to upgrade to razor rotors when necessary. from then on pursuit is pretty safe to use

Comment

Alright, that's pretty much what I've been doing. Also, is downdraft worth getting? I suppose it could work well if it blows the bloons back to into the range of a ROF or fire breath wiz.

Comment

Downdraft is excellent against strong bloons like ceramics, although it doesn't affect many bloons at once, the blowback effect happens rapidly making it much more reliable then a wizard at sending back moab children.

Comment

Manual is best most of the time. But if you don’t use farmers I recommend lock in place.
          (Type something here...............)

Comment

Originally posted by naturespirit View Post
            Manual is best most of the time. But if you don’t use farmers I recommend lock in place.
            I generally don't use farmers because it makes me lazy, and it takes a split second longer to get your money. But yeah, with heli you definitely need farmers otherwise you're going to be all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Carney View Post

I generally don't use farmers because it makes me lazy, and it takes a split second longer to get your money. But yeah, with heli you definitely need farmers otherwise you're going to be all over the place.
              Tapping your bananas is better in the early game, but mid-lategame farmer is better and it frees up dartling and heli.
              (Type something here...............)

Comment

Working...
              X