Tack Farm Mortar!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tack Farm Mortar!

Let me share you some insight on this quirky strategy!
    Rounds 1-7;Get a 2-3 Tack and keep farming hard.
    7-10 If they rush you wish yellows/whites,make another 2-3 Tack. Keep farming.
    10-13 get a 2-3 Mortar. If they all out RRROD you, buy a Maelstrom.
    13-16, Get factory; Faster money (3600 per round compared to 2000 for BIA, BIA comes later)
    17-20. Place large amounts of 2-3 and 3-2 tacks for the inevitable BFB.
    20-22 Mortar stall the MOAB/BFB rush. Maelstrom the children (MOABS for BFB,Ceramics for MOABS) Ideally, you want to stall them long enough your towers break the layers.
    23+ Keep making new farms if you can afford it, and then spam Tacks and 4h-2 Mortars.

Notes:
    Amazingly good early game.
    Maelstrom the children of MOAB type bloons, not the MOAB class themselves.
    3-2 Tack devestates single MOAB classes.
    QUANTITY >>>>>>>> QUALITY for TACKS.
    Watch for camo rushes with fast bloons or your 2-3 Mortar might get overwhelmed.
    2-3 Tack should be spammed against clumped MOABS and Bloons. Everything clumped is 2-3.
    Get money to win

Yeah but r32 you're ****ed

Comment

Also getting BIA before factory is always going to net you more money in the long run.

Comment

I know, but everyone allouts r22 and 23 so the BIA isn't the best for that. BIA does give less than Factory when you seriously need it to defend a rush

Comment

How are you going to defend all out 32 though?

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Carney View Post
            How are you going to defend all out 32 though?
            Blade shooter spam + mortar stall actually defends round 32 all outs. This strategy is just annoying to play against on any map that isn't short/medium sized.
            (Type something here...............)

Comment

Originally posted by naturespirit View Post

Blade shooter spam + mortar stall actually defends round 32 all outs. This strategy is just annoying to play against on any map that isn't short/medium sized.
              Huh, I wouldn't of guessed. Well, playing against any one who's using tack shooter is just annoying.

Comment

Naturespirit, what do you think about heli farm engineer? It's great for racking up cash. Only problem is that you'll have to rely solely on Helis late game, and only a few maps have enough space where you can actually spam enough of them to defend r32 all outs.

Comment

Naturespirit, what do you think about heli farm engineer? It's great for racking up cash. Only problem is that you'll have to rely solely on Helis late game, and only a few maps have enough space where you can actually spam enough of them to defend r32 all outs.
                  I'm not sure if it'd be able to defend r24 all outs and definitely not r30/32. A big problem with this big cash loadout, is that it needs an apache vs a bfb which just kills it. Boat Farm Boomer would be a lot better for that big cash thing, but infinitely more annoying to play against.

Comment

Originally posted by naturespirit View Post

I'm not sure if it'd be able to defend r24 all outs and definitely not r30/32. A big problem with this big cash loadout, is that it needs an apache vs a bfb which just kills it. Boat Farm Boomer would be a lot better for that big cash thing, but infinitely more annoying to play against.
                    Yeah, that's definitely the problem. I only use boat farm boomer on zen and hydro. I hate when people use it on longer maps, it really pisses me off. Zomgs kill that strat though.

Comment

Yeah, that's definitely the problem. I only use boat farm boomer on zen and hydro. I hate when people use it on longer maps, it really pisses me off. Zomgs kill that strat though.
                      I think boat farm wizard>boat farm boomer but I'm no naturespirit so feel free to correct me

Comment

Originally posted by leaked View Post

I think boat farm wizard>boat farm boomer but I'm no naturespirit so feel free to correct me
                        The problem with boat farm wizard is if someone farms really well you can't defend a large all out round 13 no matter what. Someone got 3 destroyers and a tornado wizard vs me as well as boosted and he still died. Boat and wizard both have low popping power, so they're poor tower combinations. Boat Farm Boomer I'd say is the dominant strat on every short map. Turbo charge allows an easy cheap round 13 defense, and the boat ability and turbo charge spam ensure a round 20 defense as well. I don't like using boat farm boomer or playing against it since you pretty much can't rush it. Thanks NK for making turbo charge hit camos (sarcasm).

Comment

Really? Then why do I see like every good MKOTH player use boat farm wizard?

Comment

Originally posted by leaked View Post
                            Really? Then why do I see like every good MKOTH player use boat farm wizard?
                            I guess people are just ignorant or something. I personally use sub farm boomer on hydro and dart farm wizard on the other short maps.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSLO...utu.be#t=12m3s

Comment

Working...
                              X