RIP my 100 win run.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP my 100 win run.

on my 100th game i lose to someone who's stupid yet got lucky. He went with ninja, ice, SM. An incredible combination yes but it also has one major weaknees it can't cover no matter what in banaza. Regen camo rainbows. He won because he got lucky and rolled a boomerang. So i was 1 win short of it and i lose because of stupid luck. FEELS BAD

So you're saying you lost in Bananza because you spent too much money on one rush that didn't kill? On BANANZA???
    My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
    My DCs
    Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Na that's not it Mochinator. I had farms. So sending regen camo rainbows wasn't an issue of money. I could have sent it to him the entire game if i wanted from round 13 on. (granted it would be a waste of time against hte 4/x boomer. the problem was he didn't plan for such an obvious rush and got lucky with his 4th tower being one of the few that could defend it without farm support in banaza.

Comment

A small thing. As shown on ISAB's Alt, Rly Gud, or Rly Gud Prayer, or whatever you want to call it, has a bad win loss. Over time, he gets matched with lesser players. And I think that my PC account should be my alt. Also, alts do not combine with your account's info, so you will need to purchase Club and such for 5 dollars every time you make an alt.

THIS IS NOT PROMOTING ALT ACCOUNTS NK. PLEASE NOTE THAT PEOPLE USE ALTS TO NOT USE THEIR MAIN ACCOUNT BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT LOSSES, OR SOME OTHER REASON.
        This is Street Fighter V again.

Comment

Originally posted by Truelotus1991 View Post
          Na that's not it Mochinator. I had farms. So sending regen camo rainbows wasn't an issue of money. I could have sent it to him the entire game if i wanted from round 13 on. (granted it would be a waste of time against hte 4/x boomer. the problem was he didn't plan for such an obvious rush and got lucky with his 4th tower being one of the few that could defend it without farm support in banaza.
          Well, if your 100 win streak completely rested on whether your opponent could or couldn't defend a CRRROD, I really do wonder how you were able to get the first 99.
          My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
          My DCs
          Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Play BFB there's no 4th today xd
            I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

Originally posted by Hausemaster
              If you were doing a 100 win challenge why did you play bananza lol
              Because it was for 500 medallions. decent chunk and it was something different then the normal game mode i've been playing non-stop the last week or so.

Comment

Me: Stays away from Rainbow and up, unless of tickets. BTW, I won a ticket to MOAB Pit, and it was Random Cards. No pain, lots of gain.

Comment

Story

I won a ticket to MOAB Pit. I decided to play on Cards, which had MOAB Pit Random Cards. I played. I had like 10K Medallions at the time.

The Battle
                  15 Random Cards were chosen. I remember 2-1 Sub, 3-1 Buc, 1-1 Wizard, 3-2 Engi. With the 3-1 Buc Rush we sent (Mine was earlier), I won with 5 LIVES, It was a GG.

Comment

I tend to stay away from the card battles. My luck is so damn aweful that i can get screwed over hard in card battles. And i'll also admit i don't know how to build a deck too well for card battles.

Comment

Sorry on the delay, here it is.

Story
                      I won a ticket to MOAB Pit. I decided to play on Cards, which had MOAB Pit Random Cards. I played. I had like 10K Medallions at the time.
                      The Battle
                      15 Random Cards were chosen. I remember 2-1 Sub, 3-1 Buc, 1-1 Wizard, 3-2 Engi. With the 3-1 Buc Rush we sent (Mine was earlier), I won with 5 LIVES, It was a GG.

Comment

Oops. I didn't realize that. Thanks, Hausemaster.

Comment

500 meds is not a 'decent chunk' lel
                          Pure opinion.

Comment

Tell that to Marwan(or pretty much anybody that's at least half competent at the game), who consistently grinds out 30+ million meds every week.
                            Once again PURE OPINION. Everyone has one. Sometimes it's the same sometimes it isn't. In the competetive community their opinion it isn't a good chunk of medallions. In the laid back community the one's that don't no life this game it is a decent chunk of medallions. So as i've stated and as you've reconfirmed it is based on OPINION.

Comment

100 win streak isn't good if you're playing bananza, since that's gona be cc and below and you think 500 medallions is a big chunk

Comment

Working...
                              X