No announcement yet.

New Balance Changes coming to Battles update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, cobras are dead? Try defending adjustment on A game or castle and then get back to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hausemaster

A game: use dart farm ace, 2-3 ace+a couple juggs will defend since the jugg and ace spots are GODLY

Castle: ninja sub mortar is ez with a big one+reactor
      you cants get several jugs and dart storm on a game without sacrificing all your farms. Ninja sub mortar still gets destroyed by farms on castle.

Comment

I didn't see anything about this on the update page, but did they improve the matchmaking? I've been paired with nothing but 80%+ players in like 10 games in a row, even in CC, which literally never happens.

Comment

You're gonna need a lot more than a 10 game sample size to back up that claim.

Comment

A game: use dart farm ace, 2-3 ace+a couple juggs will defend since the jugg and ace spots are GODLY

Castle: ninja sub mortar is ez with a big one+reactor
            Do remember this is not cheap; it does take 3 Juggernauts to really wear down a Ceramic, but lets go with two; 3800 in juggernaut +1000 in Spike o pult and 480 in Enhanced eyesight;
            Total; 5200
            For 2-3 Ace; 500+700+190+300+3000= 4600~

9800 dollars worth to handle off a bunch of COBRAS.
            Thats around 4 2-0 farms when it comes to worth since 3*2360=7000~
            In short; It's expensive but it will work

Unfortunately, I have not seen anyone with brains not rush Ninja+Sub+Mortar with a round 22 ZOMG. You're screwed with just eco as my many battles tell me only those with farm can actually buy something expensive enough to halt a ZOMG. Also, even if you do afford it, Ninjas are seriously weak to COBRA's Ceramic spam in round 20+. If you go FSC, then you've just lost a huge amount of defenses to buy it since it costs a lot. and FSC sub is useless vs Camo Ceramic spam when they come in waves
            Last edited by Bugreporter; 30-08-17, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by btdin2017 View Post
              You're gonna need a lot more than a 10 game sample size to back up that claim.
              I didn't make a claim, I asked a question. Okay, how about 30 games in a row where I haven't played anyone below 66%

Comment

It's always nice to see when Sam makes update videos. He has the golden voice of a god!
                There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

Ask me a question, I DARE YOU. I DOUBLE DARE YOU. COME ON.

Comment

Does anyone know how to reliably beat COBRA without a Mortar?

Comment

2-3 ace and jug spam
                    no, you need like 1 or 2 juggs and like three 2-3 aces to defend 20 bloon adjustment cobras, juggs won't cut it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaiden View Post

no, you need like 1 or 2 juggs and like three 2-3 aces to defend 20 bloon adjustment cobras, juggs won't cut it.
                      not on maps like patch you only need like 2-3 juggs set on last and one ace

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Carney View Post

not on maps like patch you only need like 2-3 juggs set on last and one ace
                        yeah if you wanna die round 25 to ai
                        you only need 1 or 2 juggs to take down the ceramics
                        then the 2/3 ods' will take down the rainbows
                        think about it this way: an ods can take down non-bloon boosted rrrod
                        but 3 juggs can't (which is more expensive)
                        so you need the jugg to take down the ceramic layer
                        and the ods' to take down everything else
                        i get three when i get some decent farms because i could leak and die, better be safe than dead

Comment

Working...
                        X