Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Balance Changes coming to Battles update

Le Facebook Post-It Note
    For those who just want a TL;DR or aren't inclined to click the link, here's a slightly shortened list...

Some Ninja, Mortar, Ice upgrade prices increased
    Sniper:10% attack speed increase, 33% for 0/4
    Glue Gunner: 0/4 cost decrease, 4/0 attack power increased
    Cobra: 10% speed nerf, 0/4 cooldown doubled from 10s to 20s
    Banana Farm: 3/0 buff from 13 to 15 per round
    Super Monkey: base price decreased from 3.5K to 3K, Super and Epic range prices decreased
    Dartling Gunner: 0/4 price decrease from 20K to 16K
    Heli-Pilot: Some upgrade price decreases. Support Chinook now doubles the pushback of downdraft.
    Engineer: Some upgrade decreases
    Spike Factory: A lot of low-tier price drops!

Map Optimization - Placement zones tweaked
    Last edited by Scootaloo; 26-08-17, 01:42 PM.
    There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

error: downdraft doesn't get x2 pushback, the support chinook upgrade doubles the pushback of downdraft

Comment

Thanks for the correction, Jaiden!
      There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

How many towers can a keeper keep if a keeper can keep other keeper's towers they kept?

Comment

Thoughts on this...
        Ninja and Mortar buffs were more than deserved, but I think mortar could still use a little more nerfing.
        Sniper and Glue will still be useless, as NK's buffs on them so far were awful.
        Oh.... let's not forget Viral Frost, that too will also still be useless even with the buff. At least AZ got a nerf which is not as much as I suggested, but should make some significant changes.
        Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
          Thoughts on this...
          Ninja and Mortar buffs were more than deserved, but I think mortar could still use a little more nerfing.
          Sniper and Glue will still be useless, as NK's buffs on them so far were awful.
          Oh.... let's not forget Viral Frost, that too will also still be useless even with the buff. At least AZ got a nerf which is not as much as I suggested, but should make some significant changes.
          I feel double shot should be 800 or 850, and make Mortar stall 9000 but change signal flare back.
          Viral Frost needs to detect camo imo (i know it can but it's indirect detection and it doesn't really work).
          I don't see why you want AZ nerf, it makes strategies like Dart Farm Ice completely useless, since you can't AZ a moab without being drained, it's much more worth to use dart farm ace since it can defend longer and you aren't going to be using az before round 22 now anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Hausemaster
            Why did COBRA get nerfed?!?!?!?!?!? It wasn't even good lol

I agree with ninja and mortar nerfs, now finally dart farm ace is on par with ninja farm mortar.

As for the rest of the nerfs/buffs idk lel
            Dart Farm Ace and Dart Farm Super will be meta likely
            I tried Heli Farm Ice/Ace and it works really well, so expect Jajajosh to use it in his "NEW STRATEGY - TOO OP?!?!?!!" video lmfao.

COBRA should've been nerfed, but they shouldn't have nerfed misdirection like that.
            I'd say a 40% attack speed decrease so you can actually harass it in the early game and a rework to the bloon adjustment:
            Bloon Adjustment - $550 to $450 but make it so only 10 bloon adjustments work at once.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaiden
              Viral Frost needs to detect camo imo (i know it can but it's indirect detection and it doesn't really work).
              I don't see why you want AZ nerf, it makes strategies like Dart Farm Ice completely useless, since you can't AZ a moab without being drained, it's much more worth to use dart farm ace since it can defend longer and you aren't going to be using az before round 22 now anyway.
              Not even just that, but even REMOVE camo from all bloons in its range. Then it'll be good.
              Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
                Not even just that, but even REMOVE camo from all bloons in its range. Then it'll be good.
                fair enough, but i still dont get the az nerf q_q

Comment

in this new update they should increase the BFB sending from 2.5k to 3k.

a single MOAB is pretty easy to take down, but a BFB is pretty powerful especially on round 20 for people who wants to save for later rounds (concerning average skilled players which are in my opinion 80% of players, of course pro players will find a BFB pretty easy to take down).

now a moab is 1.5k and a BFB it's the red layer (700 dmg i think?) + 4 MOABS ! theorically that's 6k+red layer, of course that's way too much, but 3k it should be a little bit more balanced. in addition, eco players are disavantaged compared to farmers who sending that won't affect much their money farming.
                  Tell me what you think about that!
                  Last edited by Damocles2; 28-08-17, 08:23 PM. Reason: First time i said between 3 and 3.5k it's a lil too much, but i guess 3k (or even a slight increase to 2.8k is in my opinion more balanced)

Comment

gl defending r22 allout imao
                    all out r22 is easy
                    edit: and your opponent won't always all out you round 22, since you haven't shown your bonus they might think you have ace

Comment

When you're close to winning and you forgot that a tower was nerfed: 4.1 or something

When chippers don't suck in ZOMGs and u trying to defend. That happened to me on R3 Bananza. I sent ZOMGs and he thought use Chipper 4-2. Complete fail.

His chances of winning: The W practically jerked its head to me, and I won.

This also means 11% more COBRAs needed to defend more bloons.
                      This is like Street Fighter for the PS2 again.

Comment

I can tell you're a noob lel
                        What an arrogance... and for free. ok I'm a noob, then what ? is that an argument for what I just said? any constructive idea? pffff.... really pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Damocles2 View Post
                          in this new update they should increase the BFB sending from 2.5k to 3k.

a single MOAB is pretty easy to take down, but a BFB is pretty powerful especially on round 20 for people who wants to save for later rounds (concerning average skilled players which are in my opinion 80% of players, of course pro players will find a BFB pretty easy to take down).

now a moab is 1.5k and a BFB it's the red layer (700 dmg i think?) + 4 MOABS ! theorically that's 6k+red layer, of course that's way too much, but 3k it should be a little bit more balanced. in addition, eco players are disavantaged compared to farmers who sending that won't affect much their money farming.
                          Tell me what you think about that!
                          Short answer: no

Long Answer:

No because BFBs are a waste of money against boats, darts, and cobras. Fast cool down BFBs are a waste of money vs ace, tack bomb, and ice. Against other things which don't have simple defenses it would be a good idea to send one to force them to spend money on defense instead of farms but after that it would be a waste.

If you take that away then towers like dart and boat become less useful and towers that have a harder time defending BFBs like ninja become more mandatory to bring. Then strategies using those towers can run away with the game in farms etc. and you get a stale boring lategame meta.
                          I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

More pathetic is your horrible attempt at using the English language, but I'm not here to start flame wars, so I'll continue:

BFBs are already pretty easy to take down via SMFC, why do we need them to be nerfed? Maybe, since you think wizards are the way to take down BFBs, you think they should get a price nerf. But you'll find the entire competitive 'community' agrees with me on the fact that BFBs are balanced.

Well that's a lot better way to reply with a clear argumentation, indeed i'm not native english so i may make mistakes. And i wanted to say that i just did a suggestion it's not a reason for treating me noob without even knowing me, you could just say like "btd battles scrubs" explained that a BFB is easy to takedown and so on with some argumentation like you also did btw.
                            I also find that BFB easy to takedown (buccaneer, SMFC, cobra, bloonjitsu, even ice shards, ...) I was considering people who struggles to take it down on lower rooms. And nope i rarely use wizards, i play mostly for fun trying to combine with different towers. Then ok if all agrees with that price, It doesn't really bother me.

Comment

Lmfao. Cobra has been dead since 4.3.1, and NK made them even weaker by taking away one of their few strengths (BFB defense) AND making their weak early game defense even MORE weak?!?! Hahahahahahahahah sweet. Seriously does anyone even complain about cobras anymore? I can't even remember the last cobra user I was impressed with. Certainly not impressed with myself either.

oh and don't forget to add a little farm buff. If there's one thing bloons TD battles is missing, it's tower loadouts that include farms.

f garbage patch. Forreal.

Comment

Working...
                              X