Give warnings to those who disconnect while losing;

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give warnings to those who disconnect while losing;

Disconnecting while losing is imminent should be bannable as people I see tend to just disconnect and leave the game. This is irritating as they waste my time and is frankly, just rude with no sportsmanship. Normally this happens only in lower level arenas mostly due to veterans having a few hundred losses and not really bothered by one small loss
    There are a few ways to do this;

Make report actually work on people that disconnect immediately before defeat.
    Have an auto win function which checks if enough bloons are going to pass the defense, then they immediately lose and win goes to opponent. They also get a warning.This can be done by simply tracking the bloons and seeing if they pass a certain threshold at which point the opponent is guranteeed a loss.

This should be deactivated in the following circumstances;
    A special ability which destroys bloons to the point that they no can not kill the opponent.
    An ability which destroys MOABS+ immediately
    In a friendly match

right because you're DEFINITELY in position to make suggestions like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaiden View Post
      right because you're DEFINITELY in position to make suggestions like this.
      Correct. You need to know you need 4 2-4 ninjas to defend a bfb to make the good suggestions.
      (Type something here...............)

Comment

Originally posted by naturespirit View Post

Correct. You need to know you need 4 2-4 ninjas to defend a bfb to make the good suggestions.
        can't forget the 0-4 mortar stall (or was it a 4-0)?

edit: also he completely ignroed all my points on how it's much beter than dart, and he just says it's "emotional problems" or something which i found ****ing hilarious

Comment

Your hatred of this guy is so visceral that I can almost taste it. Although "hatred" may not be the best word for this.

Still, I don't agree with the suggestion, as there may be many instances in which the system would either not work or give an unfair punishment. I don't see how such a system could possibly be able to accurately calculate exactly when a loss is imminent, and I'd imagine there could be some losses given out even when there's enough time to defend. Also, most but not all disconnections are out of spite. I've played several games in which I was about to lose and then immediately crashed right before the defeat screen. Assuming that this results in the other person getting a disconnection notice, I would be unfairly flagged.

The best solution to the disconnections is simple--wait the 30 seconds and deal with it.
          My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
          (NEW) My Custom BTD5 Challenges
          Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Also, I wonder if this guy knows something called "ping differences". :?
            Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods

Comment

Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post
              Your hatred of this guy is so visceral that I can almost taste it. Although "hatred" may not be the best word for this.

Still, I don't agree with the suggestion, as there may be many instances in which the system would either not work or give an unfair punishment. I don't see how such a system could possibly be able to accurately calculate exactly when a loss is imminent, and I'd imagine there could be some losses given out even when there's enough time to defend. Also, most but not all disconnections are out of spite. I've played several games in which I was about to lose and then immediately crashed right before the defeat screen. Assuming that this results in the other person getting a disconnection notice, I would be unfairly flagged.

The best solution to the disconnections is simple--wait the 30 seconds and deal with it.
              What is annoying is when people do that repeatedly instead of just losing.
              "hate" is the wrong word. It's not strong enough

@Juniormnokey:
              I do know about ping, I have been on multiple games where my ping is almost essential to the quality of my match.

But excuse me; I don't have time for people like Jaiden, only time to get better at what I do.
              Last edited by plzhelpimnoob; 23-08-17, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Once again this plznoob guy ignores Jaiden’s points. I wonder why :thinking: . If you want to get better at ignoring people who are smarter than you and actually know what they’re talking about, by all means continue. You’ve already served your purpose of providing laughs for my subs.

Comment

Originally posted by Hausemaster
                  Yes, let's just implement an idea because some n00b random who thinks that you need 4 sabo's to defend a single BFB says to implement the idea.

This idea is officially the second worst idea ever written on the forums, only second to this one :http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/mo...oon-adjustment

(BTW the aforementioned idea about removing bloon adjustment that Lachlan wrote was a reaction after Tyler beat him using COBRAs(he didn't want anything to challenge his precious dart farm). He tried (and failed) to cover it up with the excuse that 'they're very annoying', so pretty much nothing can top that lel)
                  You are truly ignorant. I wanted it removed before then and Tyler lost 90% of the games we played, he just edited them out of his video. Please tell me a strategy that can defend adjust cheaply and efficiently until round 32 that doesn’t involve mortar.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaiden View Post
                    can't forget the 0-4 mortar stall (or was it a 4-0)?
                    Originally posted by Hausemaster
                    Yes, let's just implement an idea because some n00b random who thinks that you need 4 sabo's to defend a single BFB says to implement the idea.
                    Holy crap, I have NEVER seen this much backlash over a typo before. At least, not that I remember, although I wouldn't be surprised if I've seen worse.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post

Holy crap, I have NEVER seen this much backlash over a typo before. At least, not that I remember, although I wouldn't be surprised if I've seen worse.
                      For all I know it wasn’t a typo. The intellect he has shown so far illustrates clearly that he could easily have meant that.

Comment

Let's take a look at the original post.

you need 3 2-4 ninjas with boost (or was it 4) a 0-4 to stall it and a mortar to potentially wipe some Ceramics.
                        He brings up a 0/4 ninja as well as the other 3 ninjas, which is a very strong indication that he meant the 3 2/4 ninjas to be 4/2.

And a mortar, I guess.

Comment

Go ****ing read the goddamn post again.
                          Perhaps use that ****ing brain of yours and realise that 4 2-4 ninjas would not do shit to a single BFB? It takes 4-2 you stupid **** and 1 Sabo without mortar. It says ',a 0-4 to stall it' why the absolute **** would I say I would need a 0-4 if I already have 3 dumbass?? It's because the ninjas are supposed to be 4-2 Bloonjitsus and not some ****ing asspam of 0-4.
                          The mortar is there to stall any BFB's if need be and only underneath the ****ing needed circumstances. However we also see that 0-4 slows down BFB's, so it is unecessary if only one is out. Unfortunately 0-4 DOES NOT stall ZOMG's long enough to properly pop them, which makes 0-4 almost necessary
                          Does this help you?
                          Last edited by plzhelpimnoob; 23-08-17, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by plzhelpimnoob View Post
                            Go ****ing read the goddamn post again.
                            Perhaps use that ****ing brain of yours and realise that 4 2-4 ninjas would not do shit to a single BFB? It takes 4-2 you stupid **** and 1 Sabo without mortar. It says ',a 0-4 to stall it' why the absolute **** would I say I would need a 0-4 if I already have 3 dumbass?? It's because the ninjas are supposed to be 4-2 Bloonjitsus and not some ****ing asspam of 0-4.
                            The mortar is there to stall any BFB's if need be and only underneath the ****ing needed circumstances. However we also see that 0-4 slows down BFB's, so it is unecessary if only one is out. Unfortunately 0-4 DOES NOT stall ZOMG's long enough to properly pop them, which makes 0-4 almost necessary
                            Does this help you?
                            I cannot and will not respond to a troll...
                            Thank you for undermining your own argument with Ad hominem attacks.
                            If you wish to properly argue, do it with respect and abstain from using personal attacks.
                            Otherwise I just ignore you.
                            Also please avoid using purely emotional arguments, it really weakens your credibility

Comment

You are truly ignorant. I wanted it removed before then and Tyler lost 90% of the games we played, he just edited them out of his video. Please tell me a strategy that can defend adjust cheaply and efficiently until round 32 that doesn’t involve mortar.
                              That doesn't change the fact it was a horrible idea xD
                              Also that 90% is more like 60%, he said that in the video.

Comment

Working...
                              X