Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should the silver and gold skins be buyable?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should the silver and gold skins be buyable?

Just a simple yes or no or idc should you be able to buy the silver and gold skins with real money. The same rule applying for gold skins with RL money as it would with medallions meaning you gotta buy the silver skin first. Past that little side note nothing more to discuess. Please just vote no discussion is really needed here.
    Yes
    45.45%
    No
    45.45%
    IDC
    9.09%

no because you're gonna see complete noobs with gold projectiles, and a lot of false hacker reports (not that nk actually checks when you hit the "report" button)

Comment

You can buy medallions so you can already buy projectiles.
      I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

Everyone who voted yes probably don’t play the game, or if they do, they never touch an arena higher than ceramic crucible.
        (Type something here...............)

Comment

I really wish there was a way to delete comments since i said there was no need for a discussion just to vote.

Comment

The main reason for this pole is simply to get the voice of the community heard. At least as much as you can on these forums. No reasoning is needed here just a simple yes, no idc

Comment

Working...
            X