Top 10 challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 challenge

I've never been much for grinding, but I was considering trying to break the top 10 next week. I'm currently rank 80 without playing a whole lot this week, so I was wondering how much time do you actually have to put in to break the top 10? I've noticed that the top grinders always get impatient and usually try to end it earlier than they should. Is this necessary to break the top 10? I don't want to have to sacrifice my win percentage just so I can rise up the leaderboard.

Btw, my name at current is ThroatButter (best name in the top 100 by far.)

Originally posted by ears
    u have to be marwan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Not necessarily. Most of the top 10 players aren't even that good, they just play a lot of matches.

Also, marwan is just a freak with absolutely no life.

Comment

Just be aggressive and play BFB + Boss for several hours.
      (Type something here...............)

Comment

Why stop at top 10? Go for first place and Marwan will personally congratulate you.
        I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

exactly, u have to play A LOT like marwan thr b3st playa eva!!!!1!1!!!1!1111!1!!
          Well, marwan is actually good AND plays a lot of matches, so it's no wonder he's dominated the leaderboard for a while now. Though, I haven't seen him around recently. Think he finally quit for good? He'll be back, I'm sure...

Comment

It is against the rules and players have been banned for it.

Comment

Or you can get 2 accounts and wintrade ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I actually can't see why more people don't do this, it's an effective strategy and if it is against the rules which iirc it's not, then there's no chance of you getting reported as people can't figure out you're wintrading. (unless they have access to the server files and know your ip )
              I'm not down for cheating/cheap tricks. I still rely on dart ace for god sakes, while everyone else is laughing at me with their stupid ninja mortar and cobra strats. I have started using ninja mortar on snowy castle though, because I've gotten completely destroyed by Cobras on that map recently. If Im not able to take them down early, defending adjustment with dart ace is just next to impossible. Even if I do defend r20/22, I never have enough money for a decent rush. Any one have any tips for me? Or is dart ace just set up to fail on that map against an experienced cobra user?

Comment

Originally posted by BTD Battles Scrub View Post
                Why stop at top 10? Go for first place and Marwan will personally congratulate you.
                Yeah, I'm sure marwan will be really happy for me and he'll message me telling me how awesome I am. Honestly, I don't have the time/patience to go for rank 1. I get mentally drained after playing for a few hours straight and I start playing terribly.

Comment

tbh just use an eco strat for snowy castle because you can fit like 3 farms max on there

also I don't think NK should ban people without vip who wintrade, because they watch a ton of ads=$$$$$$$ for NK=better servers+more updates+more revenue for NK

and from a business standpoint that makes complete sense...
                  true, but Eco gets destroyed by farms on that map.

Yeah, but I would hope they care more about fairness than $$$. I would hope...

Comment

I can do Dart Ace COBRA on Snowy Castle just fine.

Now, can I do it GOOD? Perhaps not.
                    My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                    (NEW) My Custom BTD5 Challenges
                    Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post
                      I can do Dart Ace COBRA on Snowy Castle just fine.

Now, can I do it GOOD? Perhaps not.
                      I refuse to use cobra unless as a 4th tower. If that's the case, then misdirection FTW.

Comment

Also, what names do you guys go by? I'd like to keep an eye out for any of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Carney View Post
                          Also, what names do you guys go by? I'd like to keep an eye out for any of you.
                          Meissmart2001
                          My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                          (NEW) My Custom BTD5 Challenges
                          Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post

Meissmart2001
                            I don't remember ever playing you, but it's hard to remember everyone.

Comment

I go by PLAYER
                              omg, PLAYER I just beat you in yellow stadium you totally suck lolz

Comment

Working...
                              X