Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about making Moab pit a full time arena?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about making Moab pit a full time arena?

I understand bfb not being permanent, but why not Moab pit? I can't play ceramic crucible anymore because it's just too boring, but that's usually the highest arena available. I have a life (sometimes) and I don't usually have time to drop everything and no life bfb and Moab pit when they're open. The game has been out for years and there's tons of players now that don't bother with cc because it's a waste of time and not worth the measly 2000 medallions. Its just really sucks that whenever I really want to play, no high arenas are open, therefore not worth my time.

Originally posted by ears
    Hmm... From a business perspective, that does make sense... new players see the big boy arenas, so they spend money on meds to lose it all :P... that sounds like a gud idea!
    ​​​​​​
    Lol, I see you're all about crushing n00bz. It's true that Moab pit will become a bit more saturated, but at least it'll be better than falling asleep while playing cc (this has actually happened to me before, and i still won)

Comment

This is just going to make medallion inflation worse and MOAB Pit will become the new CC so it solves nothing.
      My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
      (NEW) My Custom BTD5 Challenges
      Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post
        This is just going to make medallion inflation worse and MOAB Pit will become the new CC so it solves nothing.
        Didn't think of that... 😕
        There just has to be some way that good players can find good opponents at any time of the day without having to do a private match.

Comment

Also the matchmaking seems worse than ever. Today in Moab pit I've been playing nothing but noobs with 60% averages and like 50,000 meds. I have a 87% average and over 1 million meds (I started a new account this week, that's why my meds are so low)

Comment

A better solution is to create a new arena requires 0.1 million meds to join but only players who get the top 100 can get in. Also in this arena it will always be speed to speed up things.
            ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by jasonid2016 View Post
              A better solution is to create a new arena requires 0.1 million meds to join but only players who get the top 100 can get in. Also in this arena it will always be speed to speed up things.
              ​​​​​​
              I agree with the higher medallion arena, but speed would just be terrible.

Comment

I think the arenas are fine at the moment, that's just my opinion though. Having a full time MOAB Pit would be nice because the problem with MOAB Pit and above is that it's sometimes r3 only, and nobody likes r3 only.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post
                  Couldn't have said it better myself.

Some good players can still be found in moab pit and I personally would prefer to keep it that way.
                  (Type something here...............)

Comment

I am playing battles on PC so kinda left out of current advancements... what is moab pit?

Comment

Working...
                    X