Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funniest Moments in BTD Battles!(We've all had them!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funniest Moments in BTD Battles!(We've all had them!)

This is a place to post your funniest wins/losses in BTD Battles.
    Please keep the posts on-topic, if you want to reply to a certain story then quote such story so we know what is going on easily.

Here is one that happened to me recently:
    In a battle against some random guy in Assault mode, I used my normal strategy. Everything was going well until about around 18 when the guy starts sending camgrow rainbows, which are unlocked round 13. At first I am beating them, but am slamming down towers frantically as the Bloons push further down the track. I finally reach a point where i can sorta hold them off. Relieved that I can deal with it, I get up to grab a quick drink of water. When I come back, I see that I have lost the battle. I guess I forgot about the game sending a bunch of stuff itself... fail. First time playing battles in months though.

Ive also had some funny wins, like the time when my opponent placed down several energy spikes,
    a banana farm, and quickly got beaten by blues and pinks since he never placed a tower. When the spikes ran out he died. Not sure what he was trying to do but...k.

In a Speed Megaboosts game, I bloon boosted and sent grouped blues on round 1. My opponent ragequit 5 seconds into the game. xD
    My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
    My DCs
    Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Just beat someone on pools. He bm'd late game so I bm'd late game back as a joke. I took a look at the replay and I saw that he brought a super monkey with him. I laughed so hard.

Comment

Also just beat someone with a pretty good average on bfb who tried to go eco against me. They were one of those players that think that because they have a boomerang, they're invincible early on. I took a look at the replay and they had 850 eco by r13. They died soon after.

Comment

Originally posted by ears

850 eco by r13??? Was the map battle park or something?!?!?!?
          Patch. He only had one boomer and one 2/2 wizard come r13 with no income to spare. I didn't bother pressuring him because I knew he was screwed when he was still sending Eco at r11.

Comment

Funny Thing

I usually spam Late Game in Bananza, This baits my enemies into thing we gonna go Late Game.

I usually go farm because I can get early money. Get a Factory by Round 9 or 10, and get another factory.
            On Round 13, I send Regrow Rainbows or Camo Regrow Rainbows (If there is little camo defense).
            They will succumb to the mind trick. If they hate me so much because of this, then they will report me (Yet it does nothing), and use the angry emote as well.
            This is like Street Fighter V for PS2 again.

Comment

Speedy05 I admit I do the same thing sometimes when I am angry after losing a game I will use the late game strategy. SIKE! *Sends regrow rainbow rushes*

Comment

I was playing Card Battles, and the guy kept using Kidnap about 5 times. I was lucky enough to be able to plop the the same tower in the exact same spot immediately, every single time.

It's funnier when I think of it from his perspective.
                Creationists make it sound as though a "theory" is something you dreamt up after being drunk all night. -Isaac Asimov

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

Comment

I was playing speed with fire in card battle
                  i have send the pink rush at round 1 fogetting it was with fire
                  Few second realising that i green boost my side and red boost his side
                  I amost died but he died before me

​​
                  Last edited by fozage; 13-08-17, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ears

lel in bananza you should be getting up your factory by round 6-7

Hey, that's not very fair to the players who just want to go late game! Now the people who don't have club access just wasted theirs, you should be ashamed of yourself!

kappa
                    Honestly, I'm not ashamed. All I care is the troll and being called hax after they lose. I have no shame in this, even if they have no full time club.
                    This is like Street Fighter V for PS2 again.

Comment

Originally posted by fozage View Post
                      I was playing speed with fire in card battle
                      i have send the pink rush at round 1 fogetting it was with fire
                      Few second realising that i green boost my side and red boost his side
                      I amost died but he died before me

​​
                      How do you send pinks on round 1? Isn't pinks unlocked on round 2?
                      Edit: never played speed on cards before.

Comment

Just beat someone in CC with a win/loss of 400/600 and 2005 meds once they lost. Funny part is that they challenged me to a rematch. Let's just say they're back in the yellow stadium where they belong.
                        Last edited by Luke Carney; 15-08-17, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X