WOO 100 win challange.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOO 100 win challange.

So i'm doing a little challange i set for myself feel free to try for yourself if you want. I clean sweeped my account even down to the towers. Meaning what i did was logged into my BTD battles account on another platform. I normally play on steam so i downloaded the windows version so i could log in from that and synch it with the 0/0 50 medallion completely new account. Now to see if i can get 100 wins in a row at least without losing 1 game until then. Should be interesting with basic towers to start with

well gl

just hope you don't run into, say, asian or marwan in boss arenas(if you are playing it)
    alice smells

so do you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

you assume i'm going to have the medallions for it. I think it would take way more hten even 100 wins in a row to get to that arena. and i don't think they are up today. Although i did run into someone with 89% win rate and over 40 million medallions.

Comment

I've tried that several times before. All my attempts are usually ended either by server errors or my RRROD somehow not being a kill.

Good luck in doing better than me.
        My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
        My DCs
        Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Well the server errors/ DC OF DEATH can't be controlled by anyone but NK but i would just ignore that as let's face it that's completely out of your control unless you were going to lose regardless. But the RRR isn't that bad to deal with even camo you can get a temple up by round 13 on bananza.

Comment

Originally posted by Truelotus1991 View Post
            you assume i'm going to have the medallions for it. I think it would take way more hten even 100 wins in a row to get to that arena. and i don't think they are up today. Although i did run into someone with 89% win rate and over 40 million medallions.
            actually it takes around 15~20 games to get into boss arenas imo

But the RRR isn't that bad to deal with even camo you can get a temple up by round 13 on bananza.
            Bananza?!?!?!?!?!?!? Why would you play that? Bananza's such a waste of time.
            alice smells

so do you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

100-0 is easy unless you're playing BFB/Boss every game.
              (Type something here...............)

Comment

Originally posted by naturespirit View Post
                100-0 is easy unless you're playing BFB/Boss every game.
                Not always there are some damn good players in club arenas for their respective game mode.

Comment

Also side question is there any way to organize your tower order when you go to select your towers for a game?

Comment

Not always there are some damn good players in club arenas for their respective game mode.
                    0.0000001% of finding a good player in club arenas imo

Also side question is there any way to organize your tower order when you go to select your towers for a game?
                    The tower order goes by the order you unlocked them in. So no.
                    alice smells

so do you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

well that sucks. And ya it's not overly common but there are some extremely good players like the one dude over 40 million medallions and an 89% win rate. Had to even face him on zen garden to boot my heart was pounding.

Comment

well that sucks. And ya it's not overly common but there are some extremely good players like the one dude over 40 million medallions and an 89% win rate. Had to even face him on zen garden to boot my heart was pounding.
                        Medallions stopped meaning anything once NK made clans reward medallions.

Comment

Originally posted by naturespirit View Post

Medallions stopped meaning anything once NK made clans reward medallions.
                          Didn't medallions stop meaning anything once arenas started existing?
                          My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                          My DCs
                          Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post

Didn't medallions stop meaning anything once arenas started existing?
                            No because you still had to win games to get medallions.

Comment

I prefer the 100 loss challenge. See how many wins you can get before you get 100 losses. It's a more realistic challenge because your first 100 games are usually trivial and it's not all that impressive.

Comment

Working...
                              X