X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja farm mortar still better

Comment

Originally posted by k50000 View Post
      Add sub-ice-ninja. It's really good on any map with enough water.
      that DOES sound good...

added
      alice smells

so do you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

I have been using Buccaneer/Ninja(if buccaneer isn't active), Apprentice, and Heli Pilot and it has worked well. I usually put a 3/2 Bucanneer and 2/2 Apprentice, 3/2 Ninja if I can't do Buccaneer. Then I save until 13 and spam them with a regen rainbow rush. If they have a defense for such a rush then I use Helis to outlast them if necessary. Eco farming is essential though. Sometimes a ZOMG does the trick, but it is a gamble as if they beat it, it kills your eco.

Comment

Originally posted by Mathinator272 View Post
          I have been using Buccaneer/Ninja(if buccaneer isn't active), Apprentice, and Heli Pilot and it has worked well. I usually put a 3/2 Bucanneer and 2/2 Apprentice, 3/2 Ninja if I can't do Buccaneer. Then I save until 13 and spam them with a regen rainbow rush. If they have a defense for such a rush then I use Helis to outlast them if necessary. Eco farming is essential though. Sometimes a ZOMG does the trick, but it is a gamble as if they beat it, it kills your eco.
          What arenas are you playing? That strat will never work against good players.

Comment

Originally posted by Mathinator272 View Post
            That strategy is so bad I could win against it not using any farms or eco.

lel do you learn from sjb or something? You should watch an actually good yter, like asian sensation. There's a reason the competitive community hates superjombombo.

(and why do I rant on sjb so much? He is quite possibly the most overrated player ever, apart from blaze it.)

Heli is currently one of the least viable towers, along with the harry pott4r tower.
            Last edited by ears; 12-08-17, 06:06 PM.
            alice smells

so do you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

Originally posted by ears View Post

lel do you learn from sjb or something? You should watch an actually good yter, like asian sensation. There's a reason the competitive community hates superjombombo.

(and why do I rant on sjb so much? He is quite possibly the most overrated player ever, apart from blaze it.)
              I playeed sjb the other day, and he just made one stupid mistake after another. He used a really stupid load out too. If you're going to use stupid strats, you should at least be good at the game.

Comment

Here's a list of viable farm strategies (that can actually defend) pre 4.6:
                Dart Farm Ace
                Dart Farm Bomb
                Dart Farm Ice
                Dart Farm Ninja
                Dart Farm Sub
                Dart Farm Sniper (stretching it but it works)
                Dart Farm Super
                Ninja Farm Bomb
                Ninja Farm Mortar
                Ninja Farm Ice
                Ninja Farm Sniper
                Ninja Farm Sub
                Ninja Farm Engi
                Ninja Farm Boomer
                Ninja Farm Dartling
                Ninja Farm Wizard
                Ninja Farm Boat
                Wizard Farm Ice
                Wizard Farm Ace (struggles against BFBs but it works)
                Dartling Farm Ice
                Boat Farm Boomer
                Boat Farm Wizard
                Sub Farm Ace
                Last edited by Jaiden; 15-08-17, 05:35 PM.

Comment

dartling farm ice?!?!?!?!?

wut
                  alice smells

so do you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

Originally posted by Jaiden View Post
                    Here's a list of viable farm strategies (that can actually defend) pre 4.6:
                    1. Dart Farm Bomb
                    2. Ninja Farm Bomb
                    3. Ninja Farm Ice
                    4. Ninja Farm Engi
                    5. Ninja Farm Wizard
                    6. Ninja farm boat
                    Wait 4.6 is out? :O

1. dart farm bomb gets drained r22 and can't defend lategame anyway.

2+3. ninja farm bomb/ice die to a r15 allout.

4. Ninja farm engie lacks enough camo mettle and MOAB popping power either farm or engie needs to be swapped out.

5. LOL

6. Lacks enough lead popping power and plain grouped popping power imo especially vs allout r22-24.
                    I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

Originally posted by BTD Battles Scrub View Post

Wait 4.6 is out? :O

1. dart farm bomb gets drained r22 and can't defend lategame anyway.

2. ninja farm bomb/ice die to a r15 allout.

3+4. Ninja farm engie lacks enough camo mettle and MOAB popping power either farm or engie needs to be swapped out.

5. LOL
                      4.6 isn't out, it's out tomorrow or at the end of the day (depending on time zones), I'll probably edit the post when it is.

1. Not really, fanclub + 5 juggs and boost at the right time can defend a half health ZOMG, Maulers and 4-2 Cannons makes this cheaper and easier.

2+3. No they don't, it's possible to defend but it can be drained by small camo mettle rushes.

4. That may be true, unless you get a bloon trap and a cleansing foam or 2, I usually use it to be a dick and antistall so my opponent gets no money while I'm getting lots of engi money.

5. It's better than most dart strategies, believe it or not.

6. This strat is mainly for Bloonarius and Water Hazard, I used it when Mortar is banned and it's good for greed in the mid-late game with the boat ability.
                      Last edited by Jaiden; 15-08-17, 06:34 PM.

Comment

if you go sub farm ace like 2 BFB's will moneydrain you ;-;
                        alice smells

so do you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

How do you know 4.6 is coming out tomorrow?
                          I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

guise here is the real 4.6 update xDD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmCs-KRha-U

that was totally not inspect element xDD doze is the real 100% masterov approved updates xDD
                            alice smells

so do you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

Originally posted by BTD Battles Scrub View Post
                              How do you know 4.6 is coming out tomorrow?
                              ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

Originally posted by ears View Post

Heli is currently one of the least viable towers, along with the harry pott4r tower.
                                Ereklo is a lot more overrated than SJB is.
                                (Type something here...............)

Comment

Working...
                                X