Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of viable strats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • List of viable strats

    So, I've got:

    boat boomer farm

    ice village ninja(watch jajajosh)

    dart farm ace

    ninja farm mortar

    dart farm boomer(kinda? idk)

    ninja sub ace

    edit: ninja ice mortar

    2nd edit: ninja ice sub(thanks k50000)


    and for the reely op strategeries:

    dart random random (#1, don't try at home)

    farm villag sueprmonkeh (#2, safe to try at home)

    golden shark strategery(#3, also safe to try at home xDD)



    Is that all? Or did ISAB upload another 4th best strategery?

    (also I think you guys may have misunderestimated the reely op strategeries)

    (One more thing: I hear there's rumors on the internets about ninja cannon mortar defending well, but r22-24 is its death)

    This is out of 1330 possible combinations (21 choose 3) ;-;
    Last edited by ears; 11-08-17, 06:21 PM.
    alice smells

    so do you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

  • #2
    I can't take this seriously because half of it is sarcasm/dumb ISAB fanboy comments, and the only strats in there that don't die to RRROD die lategame (except for ninja mortar)
    (Type something here...............)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ears View Post
      Is that all? Or did ISAB upload another 4th best strategery?
      *sigh* Fine, I'll bite.
      My shameless advertising:

      Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
      My DCs
      Is Minecraft really for children?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by naturespirit View Post
        I can't take this seriously because half of it is sarcasm/dumb ISAB fanboy comments, and the only strats in there that don't die to RRROD die lategame (except for ninja mortar)
        1. I actually dislike ISAB now because he's basically a glorified version of masterov(uses mods to clickb8, etc.) I used to like him but then the modding thing came and now...
        2. ice village ninja actually holds up in the l8 because of the superstall+MIB, and it holds up against r13 rushes because of the ice shards.
        alice smells

        so do you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

        Comment


        • #5
          Why did you list dart in the list of viable strats? Our lord and savior naturespirit always says dart is such a horrible and unviable tower! XD

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ears View Post

            1. I actually dislike ISAB now because he's basically a glorified version of masterov(uses mods to clickb8, etc.) I used to like him but then the modding thing came and now...
            2. ice village ninja actually holds up in the l8 because of the superstall+MIB, and it holds up against r13 rushes because of the ice shards.
            Ninja ice village gets boost baited r11 and then dead round 13 (unless your eco is terrible) Also good luck with a round 22 all out with less than 1k eco.
            (Type something here...............)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by naturespirit View Post

              Ninja ice village gets boost baited r11 and then dead round 13 (unless your eco is terrible) Also good luck with a round 22 all out with less than 1k eco.
              ice shards takes down r13 without boost, also you're actually terrible if you can't get at least 1.5k eco by r22

              Originally posted by btdin2017 View Post
              Why did you list dart in the list of viable strats? Our lord and savior naturespirit always says dart is such a horrible and unviable tower! XD
              inb4 naturespirit bans klepkapl pvp from his channel :P
              alice smells

              so do you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

              Comment


              • #8
                Klepka getting banned has nothing to do with him commenting about dart. It's just the fact he always and consistently comments something dumb that doesn't add to the comment section and usually in a toxic way. As for your first comment, I guess Jajajosh is terrible then by your logic?
                (Type something here...............)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Once I tried to use ice shard to defend a boosted RRROD but failed. Many zebras and rainbows got pass through the ic shard and I died. I wonder does the ice shard have to be placed before the rush?

                  Also Ninja ice mortar ace, does any of the combination works?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Flash bomb right next to the ice shards should defend.
                    I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

                    I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by naturespirit View Post
                      Klepka getting banned has nothing to do with him commenting about dart. It's just the fact he always and consistently comments something dumb that doesn't add to the comment section and usually in a toxic way. As for your first comment, I guess Jajajosh is terrible then by your logic?
                      Given how ALL of btdin2017's comments are against you(in fact I think he just made the account to criticize you without being found out xD), I think that he's klepka lel

                      jajajosh can place 0-0 ice at the front to counter any antistall, which makes for ez 1.5k eco by r22, so I guess......(Well he's better than me so I guess I'm even worse :P)
                      Last edited by ears; 10-08-17, 04:05 PM.
                      alice smells

                      so do you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jasonid2016 View Post

                        Also Ninja ice mortar ace, does any of the combination works?
                        Actually, ninja ice mortar DOES sound like a good combination.......

                        lel mortar+ice shards=ez defend r13

                        sabo+ab. zero=1/4 speed=basically you quadrupled your defense+ez r22/r24 defend

                        ice=counters antistall so you can get 1.5k eco by r22

                        mortar=late game advantage(because of ability)

                        mortar ability+ninja ability+ice ability=ultra superstall

                        Yeah actually idk why jajajosh went with village, imo mortar is a better choice(but you don't get the 0-3 villag infinite stall)....


                        Last edited by ears; 10-08-17, 05:38 PM.
                        alice smells

                        so do you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          There is a lot more than that. there are millions (hopefully)
                          I hope you use discord, because all the discord servers I go to is here http://tinyurl.com/hkmk97k so see ya there.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Can I Log In View Post
                            There is a lot more than that. there are millions (hopefully)
                            Ehh, maybe give or take 999,990 or so.
                            My shameless advertising:

                            Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                            My DCs
                            Is Minecraft really for children?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Add sub-ice-ninja. It's really good on any map with enough water.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X