Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else finding the BTV a tad broken?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else finding the BTV a tad broken?

By this i mean the fact that these things are still possible. Being able to tell how much income your opponent has even if 10 seconds late and even if they know it they can't do anything about it. By if they know if i mean the fact the eye pops up to show you how many people are watching. and you can spy on them even without them knowing by just finding your own game in the search option and seeing your opponent's load out which tells you exactly where they are vulnerable. NK should put in a system so you can't see your own game pop up via same IP. That's the best solution i could think of.

A better system would be to just not allow the game to be seen until after the game finishes (Or at least add an option to). I don't understand why NK thought it'd be a good idea.
    (Type something here...............)

Comment

Yes that is a solution and perhaps the most solid but the problem is people like to watch others as it's happening alot of the time. IDK why but that's just human nature for some reason if you give people the choice between watching something that's happening live vs something that's recorded the majority will choose the live most of the time.

Comment

Or just not show the towers and eco when spectating a live game all those icons get in the way of the game anyway.
        I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

Originally posted by BTD Battles Scrub View Post
          Or just not show the towers and eco when spectating a live game all those icons get in the way of the game anyway.
          Well perhaps not so much. Maybe just show them after they've been used. The eco however is a debatable thing along with the money because the 10 second lag or however long it is does make a difference. So what i suggest on the note of the towers is to just make it so they can't see what towers there are until each of them is played. Infact i honestly feel like that could add to the viewing experience as an element of suspense. In addition to that note maybe also add how many medallions someone has when looking at games because you can often tell if it's even worth checking out based on the amount of medallions. I usually judge someone's skill based on medallions with W/L ratio.
          Last edited by Truelotus1991; 10-08-17, 06:20 AM.

Comment

When you just want to watch a game, it is frustrating to have to see an advertisement. Those ads should be removed.

Comment

Originally posted by ears

Because of the medallion inflation, NK is in kind of a desperate situation. Thus they need to milk every buck they can. I don't see them removing those ads any time soon.
              ​​​​​
              You're an idiot if you spend actual money on meds, anyway. Isn't it like $100 bucks for like 25,000 meds? Absolutely ludicrous.

Comment

Wait ads play when trying to view 🅱️attles TV?
                I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ0...Fww_A1N9cIWF_g

Comment

Originally posted by BTD Battles Scrub View Post
                  Wait ads play when trying to view 🅱️attles TV?
                  Yeah they're a lot more frequent than when your actually playing the game.

Comment

Working...
                  X