Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New suggestion: DDT request! DDTs in assault, new arena, and more!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New suggestion: DDT request! DDTs in assault, new arena, and more!

There is only one bloon in the BTD series that does not appear in BTDB: The DDT. So I came up with the idea of DDTs being introduced with their own arena and mode
    In assault mode, 3 Spaced DDTs can be sent starting from the same round that Fast Cooldown ZOMGs become available. They subtract 1800 income and cost 20000 to send (Per pack of 3 DDTs, not per DDT)
    DDTs also receive their own Arena (Temporarily) That costs 50000 Medallions to join and gives the winner 100000 Medallions. The Arena will have it's own mode, Nightmare Mode. it's brought out from a mod, Ninja Kiwi probably has to check with/credit the mod creator, not exactly sure.
    In Nightmare Mode, Tower prices increase by 8% per round, and, starting from round 18, Bloon speed increases by 10% each round, and Ceramic/Blimp HP increases by 25% per round.
    Important milestones:
    Round 22-The round at which Blimps and Ceramics are officially on double HP.
    Round 23-The round at which the DDT layer will have about as much HP as the BFB layer did originally.
    Round 30-The Round at which the MOAB layer will have as much HP as the BFB layer did originally.
    Round 34-The Round at which the BFB layer will have as much HP as the ZOMG layer did originally. At this point a simple 0-0 Dart Monkey costs $728
    Round 48-The round at which the BFB will move as fast as the Red Bloon did originally.
    Round 58-The round at which the DDT layer has about as much HP as the ZOMG did originally. At this point, the ZOMG layer has 44,000 HP, DDTs move at 17.5 Relative Speed, and Long Range Darts costs $412

-This is just a suggestion. This is not leaked or confirmed content.

PS posted this in web version first. But it doesn't look like they ever plan to make any updates to the web version.

• Luke Carney
    replied
    Originally posted by BTD Battles Scrub View Post

Oh is that how that happens? I had no idea but your opponent can't see when you pick your 4th so isn't it at least impossible to exploit?

no I can't see a way to exploit it but it still sucks.

Leave a comment:

• BTD Battles Scrub
    replied
    Originally posted by Luke Carney View Post

Don't forget the game-killing bug where if your opponent skips a map right as your fourth tower is selected, that tower becomes unavailable for the next map. I don't know if it's just my device, but this happens to me pretty regularly. It can happen with one of your 3 selected towers but it's pretty rare. But yeah, random 4th towers are really unfair and can give you a huge advantage over someone.
    Oh is that how that happens? I had no idea but your opponent can't see when you pick your 4th so isn't it at least impossible to exploit?

Leave a comment:

• Luke Carney
    replied
    Originally posted by naturespirit View Post
    I fail to understand why people make suggestions to add more content when the game isn’t even properly balanced as it is and there are lots of other issues as well like the random 4th tower.
    Don't forget the game-killing bug where if your opponent skips a map right as your fourth tower is selected, that tower becomes unavailable for the next map. I don't know if it's just my device, but this happens to me pretty regularly. It can happen with one of your 3 selected towers but it's pretty rare. But yeah, random 4th towers are really unfair and can give you a huge advantage over someone.

Leave a comment:

• jasonid2016
    replied
    I want more game content update. It is quite boring in its current state. That could be balancing, new blooms, towers (but not tracks, they take very fast to let the game to reach to a new "equilibrium" compare to balance, new contents unless there are like 5 track all at once, all available on CC and above). Area 52 Ian't even available to CC, so 4.4 and 4.5 does not affect the gameplay at all.
    Basically, bote balancing and content update disturb Tye game's equilibrium and tgere will be a new equilibrium.

Leave a comment:

• naturespirit
    replied
    Originally posted by ears

The game's getting a bit stale, I wanna spice it up!

Is all you care about balance? I want the game to be fun! NK COULD balance the DDT's though, after players respond to how they want to balance it.

One more thing: I don't think you read the entire thing, it's being introduced in its OWN ARENA, not other arenas at first. So it's your choice if you want to play or not.

Also @Cobra: you forgot bloonarius, dreadbloon, vortex, etc.

Yes nearly all I care about in this game is balance. Adding new content will keep people hyped for like a week or two. Balancing a pvp game will keep everyone happy forever.

Leave a comment:

• Junior Monkey
    replied
    This game is broken, don't break it any more!

Leave a comment:

• BTD Battles Scrub
    replied
    Balance should be number 1 priority (or maybe its hackers). If you can't add any more content but players can come up with their own janky strats in the meantime.

Leave a comment:

• naturespirit
    replied
    I fail to understand why people make suggestions to add more content when the game isn’t even properly balanced as it is and there are lots of other issues as well like the random 4th tower.

Leave a comment:

• Cobra
    replied
    Originally posted by ears
    Change your title lel
    If your talking about the DDT request part of the title. sorry about that. Didn't even check when I copy pasted.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X