DDT Update-First big update in a while

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DDT Update-First big update in a while

There is only one bloon in the BTD series that does not appear in BTDB: The DDT. So I came up with the idea of DDTs being introduced with their own arena and mode
    In assault mode, 3 Spaced DDTs can be sent starting from the same round that Fast Cooldown ZOMGs become available. They subtract 1800 income and cost 20000 to send (Per pack of 3 DDTs, not per DDT)
    DDTs also receive their own Arena (Temporarily) That costs 50000 Medallions to join and gives the winner 100000 Medallions. The Arena will have it's own mode, Nightmare Mode. it's brought out from a mod, Ninja Kiwi probably has to check with/credit the mod creator, not exactly sure.
    In Nightmare Mode, Tower prices increase by 8% per round, and, starting from round 18, Bloon speed increases by 10% each round, and Ceramic/Blimp HP increases by 25% per round.
    Important milestones:
    Round 22-The round at which Blimps and Ceramics are officially on double HP.
    Round 23-The round at which the DDT layer will have about as much HP as the BFB layer did originally.
    Round 30-The Round at which the MOAB layer will have as much HP as the BFB layer did originally.
    Round 34-The Round at which the BFB layer will have as much HP as the ZOMG layer did originally. At this point a simple 0-0 Dart Monkey costs $728
    Round 48-The round at which the BFB will move as fast as the Red Bloon did originally.
    Round 58-The round at which the DDT layer has about as much HP as the ZOMG did originally. At this point, the ZOMG layer has 44,000 HP, DDTs move at 17.5 Relative Speed, and Long Range Darts costs $412

-This is just a suggestion. This is not leaked or confirmed content
    Last edited by Cobra; 08-08-17, 06:37 PM.

I was thinking of a lower price spike, like 4% or 5%.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedy05 View Post
      I was thinking of a lower price spike, like 4% or 5%.
      Might lower it to 7% or 8%. This isn't meant to go late game

Comment

Good idea, just move it to the mobile forum. NK hasn't updated flash in 2 years, and it's extremely unlikely they ever will.
        alice smells

so do you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

Ninja Kiwi hasn't updated this game in a year, and won't get one any time soon. Maybe if they were small changes it could happen, but not this big.
          Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My BTD5 Mods
          Genious NK quote of the week:
          Originally posted by AnthonysToolBox
          In order to (manipulate) Ninja Kiwi, you have to think like a kiwi.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
            Ninja Kiwi hasn't updated this game in a year, and won't get one any time soon. Maybe if they were small changes it could happen, but not this big.
            Rly? Is there some update in 2016 I'm missing?
            alice smells

so do you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

There was an update then, but nothing more than fixing server issues.
              Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My BTD5 Mods
              Genious NK quote of the week:
              Originally posted by AnthonysToolBox
              In order to (manipulate) Ninja Kiwi, you have to think like a kiwi.

Comment

Ok i do not know why this is in the flash forums, but this is supposed to be in the mobile forums because it's impossible to get to round 58 on flash.
                I hope you use discord, because all the discord servers I go to is here http://tinyurl.com/hkmk97k so see ya there.

Comment

what about NK introduces rpaditmes to BTDB you can choose both roaditems as 1 towerslot

Comment

Working...
                  X