All the Battles TV Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the Battles TV Issues

I'm going to list every Battles TV issue here in the hopes they will get fixed.

1. This has been said many times, but you can use Battles TV as a better way of spying. So please remove the money and eco in the live version, as well as hide the towers until they are used.

2. There is a live glitch where some games get recorded but stay live the entire time so they glitch out and you cannot open them ever.

3. Some games don't even get recorded at all. I understand games 2 minutes or less not recording, but I've had plenty of 4 minute or 10 minute games that didn't record.

If anyone else has other issues please list them here. I hope NK will fix them in the next update.
    (Type something here...............)

#2 happens when one person DCs during the game. At least, that's what I've noticed as I've either had my opponent or myself get DCed during the game (damn server down times from 90% of the games) then got kicked, and when I go back to check the replay it still says [LIVE] but I can't open it.

Also the duration on some of the videos are inaccurate.
    Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My NK Mods
    Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
    Originally posted by Trainfeeb
    Originally posted by Aaron

Comment

Well i'm having an issue that some of my games that were recorded are permanently stuck on live and unfortantly the one game i want to replay so i can video record and put up on youtube is one of those. and no neither of us ever had any connection issues in the game. It was one of the most epic games i've ever played or even seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
        #2 happens when one person DCs during the game. At least, that's what I've noticed as I've either had my opponent or myself get DCed during the game (damn server down times from 90% of the games) then got kicked, and when I go back to check the replay it still says [LIVE] but I can't open it.

Also the duration on some of the videos are inaccurate.
        Nope, this has happened to games where the person never dced. It did not happen on one of my games where the opponent dced.
        (Type something here...............)

Comment

I remember winning a game on Speed Megaboosts in less than 20 seconds (lol), and the game never recorded. Shame ;(

Also, 4: Ads will play like, every video that you watch, and very frequently they will start playing while a video is playing. In the past this has also happened while tower selection was going on, so it should probably be looked into.

My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
          My DCs
          Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post
            I remember winning a game on Speed Megaboosts in less than 20 seconds (lol), and the game never recorded. Shame ;(

Also, 4: Ads will play like, every video that you watch, and very frequently they will start playing while a video is playing. In the past this has also happened while tower selection was going on, so it should probably be looked into.
            Perhaps i can tell you why. A game will only start recording at the 1:30 mark. I did some testing in the btv because i like to know how shit works. And ya BTV will only start recording and broadcasting your game at the 1 minute 30 second mark. this does help people from getting an early head start on the opponent by knowing their play style straigth from the gate before the game even begins but it still poses the problem of it's still rather early and they can know what other stuff the opponent has like mortars for cleaning up a regen rainbow rush or something like that or maybe rolled a SM as a 4th tower so they know they gotta end it fast. something like that.

Edit: On an unrelated note if anyone knows why the muscles in the ELBOW would feel like they experience extreme strain (Like how your muscles feel after lifting things all day such as moving into a new house) let me know because for some reason just my rigtht elbow feels like that.

Comment

Today I went into the Megaboost arenas, hoping to crush some noobs with COBRA. The game gave me Battle Park as the map. HAHAHAHAHA...no. I'm not letting this go #EpicLateGame. So I reroll.

Bloon Circles.

F me.

I decided to do Micro Challenge instead. And it was fun, and you should totally check out the game because it was epic.
              [/shamelessadvertising]

Actually, maybe don't check out the game, because Battles TV seems to suffer from a glitch involving blimp health.

Notice how this Ground Zero doesn't kill the MOABs? On my screen they were eliminated.

And then they all "walk through my defense." You can see the tail of the last one. When they get through, the life counter flashes red, but no lives are taken.

This could be an issue, as we are trained to judge life hackers based on whether or not the lives flash red when the bloons go through. Battles TV is an exception. To everyone reading, do NOT report anyone as a hacker if you see bloons go through on Battles TV until this bug is fixed.

This picture doesn't mean anything; just showing the fact that I won. Micro Challenge ftw. :P

My DCs

Comment

Okay...I watched through my game again [color=white](because I'm THAT narcissistic)[/color], and something's changed here.

The Ground Zero pops the MOABs.

Apparently this watch-through has the opposite problem. The blimps have too LITTLE health.

Here I'm First Striking literally nothing. When I was playing, there were ZOMGs all over.

And here's a useless Ground Zero deployment.

The evidence is hard to show, but if you watch the game by searching up my username and his then this or the situation right before this should happen.

My DCs

Comment

Working...
                X