Best way to use cobra in banaza?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to use cobra in banaza?

So I'm just wondering what everyone's opinions are on the best way to use the cobra in banaza. I personally find that just spamming out 50 2/0 cobras by round 14 is the best unless your opponent has a dartling gun. What do you guys think what is the way you use cobra in banaza

For me it depends on if my opponent is farming. If he isn't farming I start bloon adjusting on round 11, but otherwise I start getting bloon adjustments sooner to stop my opponent from farming or forcing him to sell a farm to get more defense.

You can try looking on Battles TV and searching "JrMonkey15184" and you'll see me using my strategies versus several people (Non-farmers, light farmers, and heavy farmers.)
    Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My NK Mods
    Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
    Originally posted by Trainfeeb
    Originally posted by Aaron

Comment

Ace Farm Cobra will be a game-winner in nearly all instances if you play right. Bloon Adjustment is not the only good upgrade for the COBRA either; you can buy Offensive Push and start spamming infinite FC ZOMGs on round 18 or so if your BAs don't kill.
      My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
      My DCs
      Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

I've noticed that sometimes the COBRA is banned in bananza.

Comment

Aye half hte time they restrict cobra and the other half not this is because cobra is uber powerful. It used to be no cobra period becuase it was so strong but i'm guessing that upset alot of people.

Comment

And I don't get why they ban COBRA, it's not an uber OP tower anymore. Banning COBRAs upsets the balance and forces you to bring farms or you're guaranteed to lose.

COBRAs attempt to counter farm users, but I've soon realized that bloon adjusting on the first round against a farmer isn't the best solution, rather wait until at least round 6.
            Last edited by Junior Monkey; 19-06-17, 06:16 AM.
            Ratings, Accepted DCs, and Today's and Tomorrow's BMC events, My NK Mods
            Cringe worthy blog quotes of the week:
            Originally posted by Trainfeeb
            Originally posted by Aaron

Comment

Perhaps i can explain it junior. Countering cobra kind of requires to go specific anti-cobra with at least 1 of the towers being able to counter the cobra. So you couldn't go ninja, SM, farm. Which that is the best load out for late game out lasting the opponent whihc in banaza is it's whole thing even aliensrock said so or someone did i forget who. So if you go full anti-cobra you'll lose out to the late game load out as you won't have as much late game power as them. But if you go late game you'll lose out to cobra. And if you go cobra you'll beat everything except something like someone using RoD or SM/village and have them pray for something that can stand up to round 14. Because round 14 you have to deal with regen camo ceramics in groups as follows, 45, 45, 55, 120. Even the mortar can't kill all those 120 grouped ceramics at least not just 1 big one you may even need 3 after de camoing them which you'd need at least a tripple mortar to do so. All this on round 14. And if you go for the mortar defense you leave yourself vunerable to a ZOMG rush. Which is why i go farm, cobra, dartling. Because the dartling can defend the round 14 by going to a 4/1 dartling and can defend up to that round with 3/1. Which i can always get 50 cobra's out by round 14 which is a gaurentee of every single bloon being a regen camo ceramic. So in a skilled players hands the only ways you can defend it is something like dartling guns or be extremely extremely skilled with money management and get a temple by round 14 which would be hard even for most pro's. Which if someone is just as skill (i'll admit it i'm not that skilled) the cobra player can still spam cobras without giving the opponent much room to breath to get that round 14 temple. So do you see the problem people have with cobras?

Comment

Ace conquers both R14 COBRA and late game effortlessly, so go either Ace Farm COBRA or Ace Farm Ninja.
                My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                My DCs
                Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Yes the ACE can survive both the ceramic and zomg rushes but it will lose out to the dartling gun in terms of how long they can last in the late game sadly.

Comment

Working...
                  X