Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it even possible to defend a speedy zomg?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it even possible to defend a speedy zomg?

I gotta know if anyone has ever defended a natural (round 43) zomg in speedy. Because i was playing megaboost speed, and my opponent had nearly a full field of temples and even that didn't have enough power to pop the ZOMG in speed on round 43. I mean we were also playing on snowfall but still it's a decent map not incredibly good for defending like mondrain or battle park, but also not horrible like zen garden. So i just wanna know if anyone has defended a round 43 natural zomg in speed battle combined with any other mode.

You had blade sacrifices, right?
    My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
    My DCs
    Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

First off i said it wasn't me and secondly i'm talking the FULL field of temples. You know the kind that is ONLY POSSIBLE BY MEGABOOST. Yes there was that much fire power and it couldn't kill the zomg on the previously mentioned map.

Comment

I think if you intersperse bombs or mortars between the temples you can get a map full of temples with bomb sacrifices as well as blades. Never tested this but I've always thought this may be possible.

I mean, stalling with Sabo and/or AZ and then doing something with Ground Zero has got to work too, right?

My DCs

Comment

Problem with that method is it sacrifices potential temples. Meaning you give up room for more SM. In order to be able to pull that off you would basically need a sand box mode and do endless testing.

Comment

The space sacrifice is probably worth it seeing as you get MOAB Maulers on all your temples and you can then fit stalling towers in the spaces.

My DCs

Comment

But you also have to consider how much you need in sacrifice and i believe only 1 of the temples gets it as i've had to sacrifice a temple to boosted sun gods and i only saw 1 of the temples having the blades

Comment

Well, MOAB cripplers could do something. Or. Use a 4-2 ninja's sabotage upgrade to ruin the speed of the ZOMG. And make sure you have many 2-4 mortars, use the ability. Once the stun from the ability runs out, stun again. Repeat.

I don't know, to be honest. Never had it happen to me before.

Comment

Yeah, it should be possible. Slowing/Stopping ZOMGs for even a tiny bit can help a ton. You can't expect to win with only 1 type of tower?
                  There's absolutely nothing suspicious about me.. Carry on.

Come join BRUNOandLOCKY's Discord!

Comment

Working...
                  X