Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Mobile and PC be seperated or should they remove all hot keys from PC version.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Junior Monkey
    I sense a Never Give Up, Never Surrender troll here...
    Yeah, I sense no troll here, just an honest opinion.
    Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
    Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

This entire theread seems very logical and observant. I fail to see how anyone could think that these versions are balanced.
      The bloonchipper is the best.
      http://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/ju...7143#post77143

My profile picture
      http://i.imgur.com/z7wCGHX.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Ptolemy2002 View Post
        This entire theread seems very logical and observant. I fail to see how anyone could think that these versions are balanced.
        Each platform is balanced because it has its ups and downs. Although I do wish maps like snowy castle were not so pixel perfect for the third farm because it's nearly impossible on mobile.
        (Type something here...............)

Comment

Slightly off topic, but is it true that you can only fit the third farm on one side of Snowy Castle? (Also, does this apply to a 5th farm on Battle River?)
          My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
          My DCs
          Is Minecraft really for children?

Comment

Originally posted by naturespirit View Post

What round did you get to?
            The furthest i've gotten is into the 100's. That was only once because it's hard to find anyone else capable of going that far even in club modes like banaza and PWF and megaboost. Along with the fact I can't find anyone to try and do world records with me.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post
              Slightly off topic, but is it true that you can only fit the third farm on one side of Snowy Castle? (Also, does this apply to a 5th farm on Battle River?)
              Yes left side of snowy castle i speak from personal experience i remember ONCE and only ONCE i was able to fit a third farm on that side on that map. Other one IDK i don't like the mobile version over PC version that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Truelotus1991 View Post

The furthest i've gotten is into the 100's. That was only once because it's hard to find anyone else capable of going that far even in club modes like banaza and PWF and megaboost. Along with the fact I can't find anyone to try and do world records with me.
                Going into the 100s with only one tower on the screen at a time is impossible with ninja ace boat sub. Show me video proof please. The world record is like round 60.

Comment

Originally posted by naturespirit View Post

Going into the 100s with only one tower on the screen at a time is impossible with ninja ace boat sub. Show me video proof please. The world record is like round 60.
                  You never said with 1 tower on screen. When i think of microing personally i just think of buying selling rebuying reselling rinse repeat. I don't really watch too many BTD battles videos other then the casual ones by that i mean just regular battles videos of people battling like superjombombo and occasionally videos about new updates.

Comment

Originally posted by Truelotus1991 View Post

You never said with 1 tower on screen. When i think of microing personally i just think of buying selling rebuying reselling rinse repeat. I don't really watch too many BTD battles videos other then the casual ones by that i mean just regular battles videos of people battling like superjombombo and occasionally videos about new updates.
                    The "micro challenge" is infamous for being a challenge where you only have one tower on the screen at a time.

Comment

Ah well i was unaware of this. I really only like to do what i feel like. If i feel like regular battles i do regular. If i feel like banaza i do banaza (assuming it's up) and some days i just don't like any game mode that's up so i don't do it and as i've also said i don't watch too many btd battles videos.

Comment

Working...
                      X